3: No mames (× ^ ×)

A/n:This is going to be regular now🤷‍♀️

A/n: Action
_________________________________________

No one pov◇

"We are here"said aizawa everyone was excited. Thirteen was outside waiting for them.

"Hello I am thirteen"said thirteen

"You guys are going to practice saving people in different situations and split up to groups" Thirteen said as she was talking a purple portal and villain came out.

"I thought we were only going to save people not fight"said someone (A/n I don't remember that much okay)

"wow they even have acting villain cool"said kirishima

"Those aren't actors those are actually villain thirteen protect the kids"said aizawa.

"dad be careful!!"Melissa said worried. Aizawa was fighting the villain.

"Looks like All might show up"said a purple guy

"what if we hurt his PRECIOUS students"said this guy with a hand in his face. Kirishima and bakugo attack the purple guy and they were gone.

"let's scatter them"said the purple guy and a purple portal was around mostly all of the student. Melissa was falling from the sky and landed on water she saw Midoriya struggling so she crab him before the villain could. Melissa saw a boat and put Midoriya there and tsuyu was there with mineta.

"Thank you Melissa"said Midoriya and Melissa just nod.

"So the purple guy has the quirk to teleport people"said Midoriya

"We going to die"scream mineta. As villains were around the ship.

"we need a plan"said Midoriya

"I-I s-shall t-teleport u-us"said Melissa as her body became a blueish fog as the purple guy.

"That great amazing I need to write this down"said Midoriya Melissa teleport them in the end.

"I-I s-sorry I-I t-thought w-we s-should l-let a-aizawa h-handle i-it "said Melissa as she was amazed at how aizawa can beat a lot of villains. Aizawa was going after the man with hands aizawa was about to but them a weird creature came and punch him the creature grab aizawa and the hand man touched aizawa elbow with his five fingers. It made aizawa elbow skin fall off as he winced in pain. Melissa saw this she was running to him.

"Melissa no stay back!!!"aizawa scream only for the creature to smash him head in the floor.

"stop" melissa screamed as she touched the ground and made a protective barrier on aizawa of ice.

"Don't touch him"Melissa warned. The creature was in back of Melissa without her knowing and the creature punched her.

"Melissa!!!"Midoriya,mineta and Tsuyu scream

cough

cough

Melissa went straight for the creature before it can punch her melissa dodge and touch the creature with her five fingers and it was disintegrating his arm.

skreeek

"what? amazing" the hand man said. Melissa eyes weren't filled with nervousness,shyness,kindness like they were before now they are filled with anger,hatred. Melissa kept punching the creature letting her anger lose. The creature then punches her stomach making melissa cough.

"You think you can stop the nomu just by punching it how cute"said the hand man. Making melissa get distracted which gave the numo a opening to punch her.

Blahh

Melissa could burly stand if only she use her devil/angel form. She let her devil side take control of her,melissa eyes were now red.(A/n:The reason she doesn't like using her angel/devil quirk is because when she stop using it she faints from the energy they used and she will be unconscious for one two days or more it depends on how much time)

"You have done a lot my lord"Melissa devil side said to melissa.

"Her eyes change"said the hand man. Devil punch nomu more times and faster.

Boom

Everyone eyes lit up.

"All might"everyone was happy and relief. All might eyes saw Melissa fighting the nomu he then saw aizawa in a barrier. Midoriya came running to all might with Tsuyu and mineta.

"what do we do"ask Midoriya

"take aizawa next to the entrance"said all might.The purple portal guy was next to the hand man.

"what do we do now"said the portal guy

"we kill him"said the hand man.All might punch the nomu and grab Melissa.

"young melissa you need to rest" all might said as he saw her eyes were a different color.

"Young melissa please listen to me"All might plead.

"That thing hurt aizawa melissa wants it dead so I shall kill it"Devil said with an emotionless voice. Out of nowhere the nomu punch all might and devil. Devil hit the wall you heard when her back cracked.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"devil screamed.

"Young melissa"All might screamed.All might was going to check on her but the nomu gran him,and stab the injury while the portal guy made a portal and was squishing all might.Out of nowhere  Midoriya came.

"Young Midoriya stay back!!"All might said. Bakugou,kirishima,todoroki came and grab the portal guy.

"Ha you think we don't think when we first attack you we saw a metal thing"Explain bakugou

"Melissa!!"Midoriya said as devil was trying to get up.

"I need to kill it that was a order"She open her eyes revealing her red eyes. She jump to the nomu and punch him hard that it was really windy and everyone had to hold on to something.

"I must kill yo.."Devil didn't finish her sentence when she noticed she was bleeding on her side which reminded her that she got stab by one of the metals. For losing to much blood she got dizzy and went unconscious.

"MELISSA!!!" Midoriya,bakugo,todoroki scream as she went limp. All might the nomu and it went flying out the selling.

"you want to go against me"All might said. The hand man scratched his neck furiously.The portal guy was in back of him.

"We should leave"the portal guy said.

"no"the hand man said, the hand man was reaching for all might but Midoriya came and try to punch the hand  man but miss and the hand man was about to touch him but his hand was shot.

"The pro hero are here!!"said uraraka.
All the villain were captured except for the hand man and the portal man.

"Is aizawa and melissa going to be okay"said class 1-A

"Melissa yes but aizawa i
yeah"said a doctor.

TBC.....

_________________________________________

A/N: THAT WAS TIRING FOR ME POOR AIZAWA T ^ T

1097 word