8:show down(^ × ^)

A/n:Well this is going to be fun

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

◇NO ONE POV◇

"He the one from the picture"Midoriya says

"Midoriya can you run"Melissa ask

"yeah"Midoriya says

"Go to bakugo"says Melissa

"But" Midoriya says looking at Olsen and Olsen gives Midoriya a smirk that made him have chills.

"I can't"Midoriya says

"Midoriya go" says Melissa he sighs and runs.

"Is he your boyfriend" Olsen says with a serious expression.

"Why would you care" Melissa says

"ouch that hurts yagi" Olsen says smirking

"My name is Melissa aizawa" Melissa says

"I know the truth about everything Melissa right now the villains are taking your sister "Olsen says walking close to Melissa.

"Your lying"Melissa says stepping away from Olsen

"I don't want to fight you"Olsen says grabbing Melissa cheek making her look at him.

"I just want you"Olsen says about to kiss Melissa but Melissa punches him.

"Tch I thought you would of fall for it but I guess you smarter than you look"Olsen says smirking

"You think I didn't notice my energy shrinking" Melissa says

"Well I guess I have to use the quirk that I have" Olsen says

"Water Swords" Olsen says. Melissa gets ready to fight.

"You think that going to work" Melissa says using Elsa quirk lava. Melissa form a sword with the lava. As Olsen dashed to her Melissa remember what aizawa said so she uses Midnight power the gas spread. Olsen then made wind to get it was from him. Olsen try to stab Melissa but she stop his sword with hers.

Few moments ago...

As Midoriya ran in the forest he was attacked by dark shadow but was save by shoji.

"What happened to tokoyami"Midoriya asked

"He lost control"shoji answer.Midoriya made a decision to save both of his friends and made Dark shadow followed them and take him to kacchan
They found todoroki and Katsuki they calmed down dark shadow after he knocked out the villain.

"We need to help Melissa she fighting the guy that she was in the mall with last time" says Midoriya

"What is he doing here" Shoji says

"He is a villain Melissa was sad when she found out but I think she is in danger he scary" Midoriya says

"We need to get her" Todoroki says

"your getting weaker Melissa-chan" says Olsen as Melissa still trying to stop him from taking her energy.Olsen push the sword back and made Melissa fall back.

"You are no match for me Melissa you still a softie" Olsen says kneeling down in her level.

"You so beautiful you know that right" Olsen says caring Melissa cheek Melissa flinches.

"Are you scared of me yagi" Olsen says Melissa fells more and more sleepy.

"s-stop!!" Melissa says slapping Olsen hand away. Melissa uses her feet to kick his chest so she can run.

"Why don't you give in Melissa" Olsen says smirking. Melissa hides behind a tree.

"You want to know something I have never been this wanting" Olsen says looking for Melissa. (A/n: lol I just made Olsen a yandere)Melissa ran as her energy keep going down. She bump into someone to see Todoroki.

"Todoroki?" Melissa says

"Are you okay?" todoroki says she sees Midoriya, Bakugo, Shoji ,tokoyami, Tsuyu, and uraraka.

"Are you okay" aske Tsuyu

"Melissa-chan where are you, Yagi" Olsen was heard and Melissa tremble pushing them away from his voice.

"We need to get away from him he dangerous "Melissa says

"If you don't come out I will not hesitate  to kill your friend that ran off minutes ago" says Olsen in a voice that give the group of students chills.

"I need to go and finish what he started you guys run okay " Melissa says

"I'm right here Olsen" Melissa screams

"hehehe your just like your mother" Olsen says

"But this time I ain't letting you leave me for a fake hero" Olsen says

"Your grandfather told me to kill her one year old son Hiro,I did it and when your mother came I use my quirk and steal her memories of that moment and give her new memories and told her that it was a random villain" Olsen explains Melissa was shocked.

"Your father makes me sick he thinks he can save life but he ruined your mother's life" Olsen says

"My Mother life wasn't ruined and if my mom hadn't meet my father Elsa, Elizabeth and Me would never been born" Melissa says

"Your right your the only thing your father did HAHAHA" Olsen laughs. Melissa punches Olsen again.

"You know why don't you tell your little friends hiding that you real father name is the one and only.. " Olsen was cut off by Melissa smaking his face

"My one and only dad is aizawa" Melissa says Olsen smirks and grab Melissa hand.

"My bad" Olsen says kissing Melissa hand as Melissa try to take her hand away but Olsen grabs her waist with his free hand.

"You know your the only one who has his eyes right but you look like your mom still and that what I like the mostly of you" says Olsen as Melissa fights her eyes from closing.

"And yet you are stubborn as they gets" Olsen says. Bakugo Midoriya todoroki couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop touching her you baster" bakugo says.

"I see there one of the other targets " Olsen says smirking Melissa punches Olsen again but their were way softer.

"I thought you were a good man but you proved me wrong I try to think you had a part of you that was good but there isn't" Melissa says tears falling from her cheek

"There is actually a part of me that good well that's what they scream out" Olsen says smirking and Melissa eyes widen understanding what he meet.(A/n: yes in a dirty way)

"where bakugo and tokoyami "Tsuyu asked

"we got are targets now let leave"A man with a mask says to Olsen.

"Well let's go"says Olsen says taking Melissa bridal style whom was now in deep sleeping. Todoroki try to stop them but they escape.

TBC ...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n well that was pretty tiering Olsen is just a psycho and Melissa and her sister got kidnapped what will aizawa say about this.Im sorry for not putting dabi in this chapter the next chapter.

1066 words