4:The sport sports festival[>o<]

A/n: y'all I love nejire

A/n: Action
_________________________________________

◇NO ONE POV◇

As melissa woke up she was in a white room Melissa try to stand but a pain in her head stop her.

"Melissa your awake"said recovery girl. Melissa eyes were confused

"where am I" Melissa said

"you were knocked out"said recovery girl Melissa nod then all her memories came flooding back to her.

"AIZAWA IS HE OKAY I NEED TO CHECK ON HIM!!"Melissa said standing up.

"What are you doing get back to bed aizawa is okay"said recovery girl.

NOCK

NOCK

"come in"said recovery girl opened the door to only see Elsa and Elizabeth.

"Melissa your awake"said Elsa and Elizabeth hugging her.

"Hey I guess I over used the devil/angel quirk" melissa said

"it okay are body are all different so the quirk doesn't work the same as ours"said Elsa as Elizabeth nod

"Later you can go home I just need to do some tests"said recovery girl.

LATER THAT DAY.....

"you may leave"said recovery girl. Melissa was happy that she had school tomorrow.

When Melissa got home she saw aizawa rap with bandages."Dad your okay"Melissa said smiling

"take a shower and go to sleep"aizawa said tiredly.Melissa took a shower and went to sleep.

Next day..

Melissa got ready and went to school when she opened the door all eyes went on her.

"Melissa your okay" uraraka said Melissa nod shyly. Melissa went in her seat and was quiet like always .She was shocked to see aizawa enter the classroom.

"Mr.aizawa aren't you supposed to be in the hospital"asked the students.

"Next week we having the sports festival so be ready"
said aizawa

"Huuuh"everyone said.

"Didn't we got attack tho"asked kirishima

"We doing this so the can make  everything okay "said someone 'That means we have to start training' thought everyone.

Sport festival...

'I nervous'thought some students while other thought 'I'm ready to win'

(A/n haha do you really think I going to write I'm lazy so I going to do a who wins the first,second,third)

FIRST ROUND:Melissa ,Elsa, Elizabeth,Deku...

SECOUND ROUND:Melissa group(her sister are in it)Todoroki Group...

THIRD ROUND: MELISSA ,BAKUGO,ELSA,TODOROKI, ELIZABETH...

Elsewhere..

As shigaraki saw Melissa on first place he smirk 'Well I guess she can join us'he thought

"Shigaraki the hero killer is here"the portal guy said.

"Hero killer I want you to kill these kids he and this girl bring her to me they have the same quirk as All might and this girls are sisters which is weird" shigaraki said showing deku and Melissa,Elizabeth,Elsa.

"If they have all might quirk that means they are true heroes"said Hero killer.

"I agree"said a man

"I'm back from my mission"said the man

"Olsen what that fast"said the portal guy

"This girls look familiar"said Olsen, thinking.

"Ah they look like Elena"Olsen said

"Who"said shigaraki

"The numbers one hero who die when all might was second"Olsen said

"My daughter" interrupted All for one

"senses" shigaraki said

"Ah yes" Olsen said

"Those girls are my granddaughters they have powerful quirks just like there mother" said All for one

(A/n shigaraki got the truth😏and who Olsen😮)

Everyone was sitting as aizawa explained what were they going to do next as an angry bakugo was sitting with his second place necklace on his mouth since he was angry he didn't get first place and Melissa use a portal and ended the fight quickly.

"You guys are going to making your hero name" he said

TBC...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/n I ending this chapter here)

#muzanisfine

WORDS 623