6:SHOPPING ;)

◇NO ONE POV◇

Melissa was left with Uraraka and Midoriya. Melissa noticed that uraraka had a crush in Midoriya so she left them seeing Uraraka panicking about being alone with him. Melissa went to the candy store and she bought strawberries dipped in chocolate she was admiring the strawberries. Until she bump into someone Melissa fell in her bump but she saved her last strawberry.

"I'm sorry" A man said. giving a hand to  Melissa.

"It okay" Melissa says

"oh your Melissa aizawa the first place winner from ua" said the man

"Ah yes"Melissa said

"Well I'm Olsen" Olsen says with a smirk. Melissa eyes widen when he took out his hoodie.

 Melissa eyes widen when he took out his hoodie

(A/n: that Olsen sexy right😏)

Melissa was shocked by his handsome face.

"I would like to say sorry let's get a coffee my treat " Olsen says

"Sure" Melissa says as she follows him to a coffee shop in the mall.

"May I have a americano and a..." Olsen  says and looks at Melissa

"I will have a cappuccino" says Melissa. Olsen and Melissa sit in a table next to the window.

"I'm so glad your not hurt"says Olsen as Melissa smiles Getting a messages from the group chat.Melissa turn of her phone.

"Well you know you remind me of a old friend of mine who died a few years ago" Olsen says in a sad tone

"Oh I'm sorry what is her name" Melissa says

"Her name was Elisa she was the number one hero" Olsen says smirking and Melissa froze. 'such a cute expression I wonder what other expression can you make' Olsen thought.

"Here is your Americano and your cappuccino" The waiter says

"Thanks"Olsen says with a smile as the waiter leaves.

"How was she"Melissa asked not looking at Olsen.

"She was stubborn and she will always say I was her little brother until she got into Ua she started to have a boyfriend"
Olsen says

"Oh"Melissa says.

ELSEWHERE..

Mina meets up with most of class 1-a and were walking until they saw Melissa with a handsome man.As they talked Melissa had a smile in her face and the man was saying things.

"who is he"asked Momo

"Is it her boyfriend" asked denki taking a picture.

"let's send it to the group chat" denki says.

"I think we should leave them have their romantic moments alone" says jiro as they leave.

"oh it six I need to go"Melissa says