7:We got prank (× - ×)

A/n:Haha another chapter

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

◇NO ONE POV◇

Monoma was laughing at class 1-a since they had people who failed the test and kendo knock him out.

"Elsa your class has camp too"said Melissa.

"yeah see you there and sorry for monoma he a little crazy"Elsa says

As Class 1-a were in bus to go to camp they were sitting down chilling and talking. Melissa  sit with Bakugo since he asked her to.

"Your pretty strong"said bakugo only for Melissa to hear.

"Your strong to you would of won the sports festival is I hadn't teleport you out"said Melissa shyly since she was a little scared of bakugo.

"well since you could copy all might power you would of still win"Bakugo said

"I guess but I still believe your stronger than me"said Melissa giving him a warm smile which made bakugo blush

"whatever"bakugo says looking away making Melissa confused.Melissa was tire and accidentally fell asleep on bakugo shoulder.Bakugo was shocked and got a glare from Todoroki Midoriya was jealous to but he was scared of bakugo so he try to let it slide.

"wow bakubro"kirishima says smirking and only to get a glare from bakugo. Mina took out phone and took a picture of them without bakugo looking.

"hehehe a new ship"Mina says

"how dose bakugo gets the girls" says Mineta.Went the bus stopped bakugo woke up the sleeping Melissa.

"Melissa wake up"bakugo says only to get hug from Melissa.

"Aww" said Mina

"wake up"said bakugo louder and Melissa woke up and notice what she was doing.

"oh my gosh Im sorry bakugo-kun" Melissa says trying not to get murdered a small giggled came out of Bakugo

"It okay"says bakugo smiling. Class 1-a get out of the bus they see the pussy cats.

"Melissa you have grown so cute" Pixie-Bob says hugging Melissa.

"I need to pee"screames mineta running around.

"There the camp" says Mandalay

"That far "Uraraka says

"It will take to noon"say Mandalay

"Then why did we stop then"denki says

"yeah let go back to the bus"says Sato

"Run"screamed denki as class 1-a ran to the bus Pixie-Bob used her quirk to put them down.

"The forest of monster you can use your quirks freely" says Mandalay

"I can transport you guys to the end"Melissa says

"I need to pee"Mineta says as he went in the forest and a monster appeared koda try to help but it didn't listen so deku save mineta and todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya and tenya beat the monster.

"Let go before any monster comes out" says denki ,Melissa makes her body like Kurogiri she teleported them and her self.

"That was cheating" Pixie-Bob pouts

"we said you can use your quirk freely" says Mandalay

"kids you guys have to wait now since we still in the mountain"says Mandalay using her quirk.

"wow Melissa your quirk is awesome" says class 1-a

"I guess" says Melissa

TIME SKIP PRESENTED BY OLSEN THAT HASN'T COME OUT....

Aizawa and the pussy cats were there few hours later.

"well we didn't expect that from you Melissa" Pixie-Bob says

"And you four were amazing" says Pixie-Bob attacking Tenya,Bakugo, Todoroki,Midoriya.

"About age"Midoriya says which Pixie-Bob puts her paw in Midoriya Face.

"who kid is that"Midoriya says pointing at koda

"He is my cousin son"says Mandalay and Midoriya introduced him self only to get hit in his wee wee. Tenya screamed at the boy and bakugo smiled and todoroki told him he was like the kid and bakugo got angry.The pussy cats give food and hot spot.

"wow this feels grat"Mina says.Melissa felt embarrassed.

"come on Melissa it feels great don't be shy" says Mina and Melissa overcame her fear and enter.

"wow mineta is just the worst"says tsu

"thanks koda"says mina and koda fell and Midoriya catched him before he hit the ground.

TIME SKIPS TO THE VILLAIN ATTACK  WHY BECAUSE IM LAZY HAHAHA....

Melissa was partner with Midoriya it was almost are turn until we smelled fire.

"There a villain attack "says Mandalay

"where koda"says Mandalay

"I know where is he" Midoriya says

"I will rescue him" says Midoriya

"I will go with him" says Melissa

"okay please brings him back"says Mandalay. As Midoriya and Melissa ran to koda. Koda saw a man.

"Hello kid"the man said koda was shocked Midoriya came and punch the guy. And Melissa grab Koda and use Mandalay quirk to communicate with her.

"Mandalay we have the boy" says Melissa

"Thank goodness teleport him here" Mandalay says

"o.." Melissa was cut off guard and got punched by the man that now has big muscles.

"Oh so your Melissa one of the triplets Olsen said he talked to you and your strong but you look pretty weak"the man says laughing.

"Melissa are you okay Melissa" Mandalay says. Melissa saw deku arms broken and stand up.

"Koda ready" says Melissa using tenya quirk to grab koda and turn her body to teleport him to Mandalay.

"wait Melissa I'm sorry for saying you guys are wanna be heroes please be safe" koda cries and he disappears.

"wow you save the kid and we also need a boy named katsuki"says the man smirk. Melissa turn with blood running down her side of her head.

"So Olsen is a villain"Melissa says sadly

"yeah" the guy says Melissa Detroit smashed him multiple time and she use shigaraki quirk and disintegrate his muscle.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" the man screamed and he got knocked out because of the pain.

"Melissa I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" Midoriya says beaten up

"it's okay let's go" I say giving him a piggyback ride. I was stopped by aizawa.

"Let go to the building" says aizawa

"I have to tell something to Mandalay "I said

"I going with her"Midoriya says

"okay" aizawa says caring koda. Midoriya and Melissa ran to Mandalay as they saw they were fighting villains.

"They trying to catch kacchan"Midoriya says and Mandalay tells everyone that if your name is kacchan please go to safety. As Midoriya and Melissa ran to the forest they were stop by no other than Olsen.

"Longtime no see Melissa" Olsen says smirking

TBC...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

THE BATTLE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL WIN AMAZING.

1073 WORDS