Two|Pirate Boy and Princess

I've been home from like half an hour and all I want is a cuddle but seeing as I'm not gonna get that I'll give you guys the prewritten second chapter of this shit-heap.

Fun fact: I was thinking about Frerard porn while at work.

Also, how do you guys feel about me being up here? It's weird.

Anyway, enjoi!

Thanks Pete,

-xøcharr <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who the fuck are you?" Gerard replied, his voice strained. The boot-clad foot pressed harder into his throat, and Gerard raised his hand with the gun, only for it to be knocked out of his hand. He heard it slide away from him, but before he could do much with his arms, they were pinned above his head. "Fucking hell - what the fuck? Are you insane?!"

"Shut up." The voice snapped, his foul-smelling breath hitting Gerard's face and making him gag (for an entirely different reason than he was used to).

He tried to break free, but his captor only straddled his waist and pressed a hand to his throat. He tried to scratch at the hand, but it only pressed harder, slowly cutting off the air to his lungs.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, princess."

Princess? Princess?! How fucking dare he?! He was no princess, thank you very much.

He swung his hand and - somehow, though he'd never know how because trying to swing for someone when you're getting the breath choked out of you is hard work - managed to punch the boy right in the face. The boy cursed, his knife slipping and his hands flying to his face. Gerard managed to shift the weight off of him, stumbling to his feet, his movements fatigued and clumsy. He snatched up his gun and pointed it at the figure, ready to fire if he had to. His cheek stung, and he was more than likely to be bleeding.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Gerard cried, his chest heaving.

"Maybe if you hadn't snuck around and caught me off guard, I wouldn't have had to do that." The boy replied, stepping towards Gerard. Suddenly, the beam of a flashlight was shone onto his face, and he squinted against it. The boy made a sound of approval, directing the beam up and down his body, before switching it off. "You got any candles?"

Gerard slowly lowered the gun. "Why?"

"Because I want to play croquet with them." Gerard rolled his eyes. "Haven't you noticed that it's a little dark?"

"Well if you know how to get the power on, by all means, be my guest."

"I prefer candlelight."

"That makes it sound like you're turning this into something romantic."

There was a pause. "Lead the way, princess."

Gerard sighed, gritting his teeth, and he reluctantly led the boy upstairs to the bedroom in which he'd been attempting to sleep. At the door, the boy stopped, making a noise of disgust.

"What the fuck is that?!" He left Gerard, heading towards the other room, and he pushed open the door. Gerard followed, not wanting to step into the room of the disgusting smell, but he didn't have much of a choice. The boy - a teenager, most likely - was like an easily-distracted kid, and would probably get into a lot of trouble if he was left to his own devices. "Dude - is that a body?"