Lanling Jin Sect

Chapter 38

After speaking with Uncle before he left to go back home, I walked back to our room lost in thought.

Back then when mother died, I was to young to understand what death was. To young to understand that death meant gone forever. So, innocent child that I was, I waited. I kneeled there in front of her house every time visiting day came, hoping she'd open the door. For hugs and kisses, for playful teasing and just being in her presence felt so warm. I craved it more than my brother did. Her love and attention meant everything to me.

She had left such an impact that I didn't know what to do when she wasn't there anymore. All I could do was protect and preserve everything she had left behind. I couldn't help but think that she guided me too.

Is that why I love my wife so much? Wei Ying/Lan Ying is very much like mother. Always laughing, teasing, playful and smart. I knew mother would adore Lan Ying. I will never admit it, but I am a mama's boy.

I walked into our room seeing Lan Ying reading something while she lay on her stomach on the bed.

I was more focused on what she was wearing. Some type of see through stocking that went from shoulder blades all the way down past her butt cheeks. Was that the thing from earlier?

I took off my outer robes before climbing onto the bed. My hands were roaming over every inch of her that I could reach while my mouth was making patterns.

"Lan Zhan. Do you like?" She rolled over to show me whatever she was wearing. It hid nothing, yet still covered everything it was supposed too.

I was to busy staring to give an answer. Utterly fascinated with how her nipples seemed to be playing hide and seek with every shift of her arms. Her hair loose, splayed around her head like a halo.

I clenched my fist. My beautiful wife has for once made me regret that I wasn't as good at drawing as her. I wanted to preserve this picture not just in my mind but on paper. So frustrating to me that I couldn't.

She pouted, making her look even more sensual than she already was.

"I guess, Lan- er gege doesn't like it."

A strange whimpering sound escaped my throat without my notice.

She looked at me perplexed. "Do you like it? Cause I know I like how it feels." She cupped her breasts in her hands like she was offering them to me.

Another sound came out of me. She smiled softly.

"I think it feels so luxurious against my skin." Her hands left her breasts to travel down to her hips. "So tempting. So sexy." She slowly spread her legs just enough to hint at her treasures.

I vaguely realized I was making a low growl like sound as if I was a beast. I reached for her making her laugh.

"So my husband does like?"

"Like." I hovered over her. "Like a lot."

She wrapped her legs around my waist. "Show me."

My brain was empty of everything except her. I proceeded to do exactly what she asked.

Making her cum on my fingers and mouth. Her cries and gasps sounded better than any music I ever heard much less played.

Having just entered her, a knock came from our door.

"Brother. Wangji, I must speak with you."

We both looked at the door realizing neither of us had locked it.

"One moment." I picked up my wife, making her gasp as the angle changed. I took her behind the privacy screen we used for bathing. She was whimpering with every step I took. Sitting her down on the table, I positioned her legs a certain way.