Stiff

I'm Tris. I am the looks and brains of the Pedrad trio. My brothers are Zeke and Uriah. Uriah is my twin, we're tight. Zeke's Choosing Day was today; he stayed with us.

"Alright. Initiates here. Everyone else you'll get your turn." Me and Uriah stay put. Max sighs. "Apart from the Pedrad twins.."

"Why do they get to stay??"

"We have tried to get them to leave but they won't. Now I think it's Uriah's turn to jump first."

"Yeah!" He yells and gets up on the edge of the building. But before he can jump, I run forward and leap before he can.

I hit the net and bounce. "Wicked!" I say in awe. "It just keeps getting better.." I grab Amar's hands and hop off. Uriah comes down and wallops me over the head. I punch him in the gut.

"Idiot." He mutters. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Brat. Now, I want cake." We skip off but not before giving Zeke a bear hug. We get back to the apartment and I grab a slice. "Mmmm. Hey mom."

She comes around the corner, " Hello honey."

"This is good."Uriah says with his mouth full.

"Good."

AN: Hello ppl this is my first Fourtris fanfic but I am trying so have fun. Also I am going to try to do at least 150 words!

This time it was 230!

Bye!!!!!!!!!