Nose

A Year And 6 Months Later

I am sitting on the sofa when Zeke walks in with Four wrapped in his shoulder. I sigh inwardly. "You two are idiots."

"Huh huh." Zeke laughs. "Drunk idiots doe."

"You two.." I gasp, "You can't, mum doesn't let you drink Zeke." Thinking straight now, I add. "I won't tell her if you give me and Uriah some of what you've been drinking!"

"Sure, Trissy-poo." He hands me a bottle of clear alcohol.

"Nice. What about Uri?" He hands me a second bottle. I skip away to me and my twins room. He is sitting on his bunk, texting.

"Oi! Uri! Check it." I hold up the drink. His eyes widen.

"That's vodka, Tris!" He half yells.

"Shut up!" I hand him his. "Drink and ask Mar out finally. Oh I know. Trust me. If Zeke knew I had the slightest crush on.." I cut myself off. Uriah eyes me. I look at the floor. "Anyway, lets have a party tomorrow." I jump up to my bunk and sip the booze.

I choke and spit it out. "Eugh! It's disgusting, how do they like that!?"

"I'm gonna do it." I look down from my bunk and see that Uriah's bottle is half-full. I smirk and leave him to his business.

I pull my phone from my jeans. I text Lynn.

To Lynn the Lynx
Oi want 2 meet @ chasm

From Lynn the Lynx
Sure meet u in 5

I slipped on a black denim skirt and a black shirt with a black leather jacket.

"Bye mom! I am going out to the chasm!" I slammed the door of the apartment before my mother could scold me. I dashed to the pit as fast as I could, desperately wanting to see the Lynx.

I turned the corner and the sight of my favourite redhead sitting on a bench. I creep up behind her and see her texting a message to me. I take out my phone and type.

From Lynn the Lynx
Where r u I cant see u

To Lynn the Lynx
Turn around

She turns confused. When she sees me she screams like an Amity. I burst out laughing. Lynn wallops me round the head.

"Alright! I get your point!" I say before she gets the chance to hit me again.

"Why did you want me here?"

"Zeke and Four are drunk. But they gave me vodka." Lynn brightens up. "Do you want to stay over and we can kick Uriah and his also drunk ass onto the sofa?"

"Yes!!"

"Come on then!" I say before being a Pedrad and clinging onto the chasm wall. I scale it with Dauntless ease. I find Lynn running to get here before me. But I hop over the bars before she can reach me.

"Darn it."

We turn the corner and find Uriah making out with Marlene.