~A friendly Competition~

Gonna try something a little different now;) Please enjoy(had some help from a friend, because i low-low-key suck at things like this🤡🤡

-The next day-

Wilford's POV.

I wake up with Mackenzie facing away from me. I kiss her shoulder moving up to her neck. She giggles and tenses up. "Good morning, beautiful~" I say gruffly. "G-good morning."

Mackenzie's POV.

'His voice is so good to hear first thing in the morning...Just an immediate reminder that im safe, and far away from anything like John.' I can feel so much heat from his strong arms like hes sweating...I blush just from the contact. I stretch out my limbs and let out a groaning moan. I peak to see Will's eyebrow lift slightly with a smirk.

Wilford's POV.

"Ok, i see how it is" I say accepting a challenge. "You've declared war, woman." "Really? But what did i do?" She says with sarcasm. I roll over on top of her breathing heavily making her shocked at my actions. I lower my self to her ear and respond, "You know what~"

Will/Kenzie's POV.

'Let the games begin.'

Mackenzie's POV.

We head downstairs planning our attacks to make the other cave in as we do so. We make pancakes together to eat for breakfast. After we're done, the war begins. I swipe my finger across the syrup and stick it in my mouth along with slowly taking it out. He shuffles uncomfortably as i giggle.

Wilford's POV.

'Alright missy.' I take a few bites of the flat food then set my fork down to pat my mouth. I swallow then run my hands through my hair slightly tugging on it, and let out a big sigh winking at her. She looks away quickly as i go back to eating in victory.

Mackenzie's POV.

We finish eating and put our dishes in the sink. I start to wash them as wilford puts a fork in the sink then slides his hand across my hip making me shiver. I almost finish up while planning what to do next when Wilford makes another move hugging me, and nibbling my neck. I drop a plate, along with a slight moan, making the water splatter on my shirt. I smirk getting an idea, so i push him off and say, "Look what you did..." "Sorry.." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I sigh and slowly take off my shirt and go upstairs to change as i see Will in my peripheral vision with his jaw hanging low. "Sweetie, your getting drool on the carpet~" I say going back to him to close his mouth with a finger. He chuckles and sits down on the couch.

Wilford's POV.

'Now that wasnt fair, but I'll show her~" I take a quick shower then wrap a towel around my waist. I brush my teeth as little water droplets fall from my hair to my abs slowly. I walk to my room, close the door and turn around to see kenzie. I jump and my towel falls.

'OH MY LORD!! JUST PICK UP THE TOWEL! OH MY GOD, YOUR NOT PICKING UP THE TOWEL!!!! THIS IS THE LONGEST EVER YOU HAVE STOOD NAKED IN FRONT OF A LADY DOING NOTHING, EVER!!' I finally pick up the towel and wrap it around with embarrassment painted all over my face. Kenzie still sits there staring in awe at the towel like shes trying to look through it where my genitals are. I calm down and see that this was an attack, a good one too, making me pretty sure i won. I walk over to her with a smirk on my face and say,

"Babygirl, dont get drool on my bed~" I kiss her passionately to snap her out of it. I grab my clothes and change in the bathroom to give her some time to function what she just witnessed.

Mackenzie's POV.

'That is nothing like John's...'