Chapter 1

Author's Note

This story is inspired by " His ", " Butterscotch ", " Manipulative Love  ", " The Wolf " please go show your support... I took a lot of ideas from Butterscotch in later chapters...

So basically my first " Yandere " book was more of an abusive story so I'm gonna take it down, possibly because Y/N never develops and she became broken after her experience so yea. I kinda wanna redeem that fanfic and do something that fits what I think is a yandere.  So yea here goes also Drippy if you're seeing this, I know, I should stop writing so many books. By the way, I say parent because I don't know if you got two dads or two moms, so it's whoever supports you.

Parent is one of your parents, you get to choose which one but I suggest whoever your closer with and ( Parent ) is your other parent.

Y/N's POV

"  I'm heading to school " I call out, " ok be safe " Parent calls back to me. I just moved here in the last two weeks and manage to make one friend, it was kinda forced but he didn't live too far and he is a year older than me.  His name is Edd, he's got chocolate brown hair, brown eyes and wears a bright green sweater. I haven't been to high school yet, but Edd offered to show me around and introduced me to his group of friends.  

" Hey Y/N OVER HERE " Edd waves over and I pick up my pace, walking over to him, " hi Edd, thanks for showing me around, the place ", " No problem and hey! You can meet my other friends " he suggests. I tilt my head, " Don't worry, just find me at lunch and I'll introduce to em " he smiles as we enter the building. 

 Edd and I part our ways and head to class on my way, I see two boys fighting, " Watch it Jehova Witness " someone barks, I saw a bunch of students crowding around them.  I can't help it if curiosity peers through me so I look at them, just a glance. 

One of them had a red sweater and the other a blue sweater.  " Aye commie, c- " I heard one yell as I started speed walking to class and then I could hear a teacher yelling at them.   When I entered class, I felt discomfort as the teacher called me to the front, " Class this Y/N L/N, please treat her with respect and make her feel welcome in our school ".  The typical thing teachers would do whenever there's a new kid and make them feel weird and awkward. Drawing attention when they really don't want it.

The rest of the morning I had math, science, geography and child and youth studies. When it was lunch, I was so excited,  I was starving!!!!  Like really hungry,  when I got down to the cafeteria, I see Edd sitting with a bunch of guys.  He waves for me to come over and I do with my lunch bag in my hand, I sit down, " Y/N this is Tord " he points to a pretty cute guy with devil horns a-. Holy shit I just met the dude, I just thought he was cute, I will not have it be a cheesy love at first sight.  I cut my own thoughts off "  This is Tom " he points to a blue hoodie guy with air resembling the top of a pineapple and eyes like a black hole and now I realize why I recognized them. 

" So why'd you guys get into a fight " I bring up, " Harpoons and Spoons " Tom grumbles under his breath. " Anyways does anyone know where Matt is? " Edd scratches his head, " Most likely in the bathroom admiring himself " Tom laughs. It was most likely an inside joke, " Alright then I'm gonna get him but I'm gonna drag one of you with me " he says to the two boys. 

I look at him with confusion, " They get into fights really easily " he explains, I nod my head in an understanding manner.  " I'm coming with you, no offence new kid, but I don't know you ", I shrug it off, " I would probably do the same in your shoes " I agree,  with that said they're walking away towards the men's bathroom.  " So it's just you and me sweetheart~ " the red hooded boy smiled at me. His accent is very noticeable but it's kinda sex- nope no we just met him, I avoided my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes, " First, off you, don't know me and yet your already calling me sweetheart " I mention, " I think it suits you " he takes a fry from his lunch. I'm guessing he got it from the cafeteria, in which case it'll taste like cardboard. " What do you mean? ", " you have a certain atmosphere around you " he smiles at me, this is when I realize I have to start eating before time runs out. 

I open my lunch bag and start eating some of the snacks we just got from the grocery store a few days ago, eating some " crisps ". " Anyways where did you come from? "  he asks, " Um I came from ( HT ), I'm not from around here ", " I kinda knew that the moment I saw you wandering around the halls " he smirks. I tuck a hair behind my ear, " Um yeah, I try not to get into the drama " I shrug. 

" Sweetheart, Jehovah witness and I always get into a fight, for example, today I was telling someone else spoons are better than harpoon and he got all defensive. I mean can you accidentally stab someone's eye out with a spoon compare to a harpoon" he snickers.  " Of course- ", " MY MIRROR!! HOW COULD YOU  " I hear a shriek, I look over and see Edd and Tom standing over a boy with a green overcoat and square face, ginger hair, purple sweater.

" Matt, come on, meet Y/N and I'll get you five more mirrors " Edd offers, the boy on the floor grabs the handle of the broken mirror " BUT IT'LL NEVER BE LIKE THIS ONE " he wails.  " I'm gonna join this, this is one of the time I can stand Tom's mouth " he stands and walks over.  I finish up my lunch and watch as the other guys watch him on the ground,  Edd pulls out Matt's bag and get's out another mirror. " Here," Edd says, " OOHHH whose this good looking " he admires himself.

" Matt, this is Y/N she's new here " the boy looking in the mirror, glances at me and then smiles, " Sorry, about that, I just cracked one of my favourite mirrors, I'm Matt ", " Y/N " I greet.  It's perfect timing when the bells ring to go back to class ". Edd sighs " Well then looks like we have to go to class, see you after school Y/N "  Edd waves to me. " See ya, sweetheart~ " Tord flirts, I try not to take it too seriously,  Tom just nods his wave out while Matt just walks away with mirror in hand.

Well, that was the first impression...interesting...

After school I ended walking with Edd, cause according to him, Tord takes the bus to his house, Tom stays after school, Matt takes a different way home.  I find out later that Edd lives alone with three free rooms and all the boys were moving. Which I thought would be fun, to hang out with all of them. 

Right now I'm living in a small green, a house with my parents ( if you have siblings, they just do their own thing in their rooms ).  " Y/N how was school " Parent smiles at me, " It was pleasantly surprising " I smirk, "  So you had a good day then? " ( Parent ) chimes in, I nod.  " Aight you know the drill hurry up and get ready, we're going out for dinner "  Parent dismisses me.

So that was my first impression of the boys.