Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

I wake up and Rosy pounces on to me, " hi!! " I pet her head.  I realize I'm in a different room with a bandage on my head and neck. The bandages had just been changed, I'm guessing Tord was in here for a while, I hope he isn't doing anything stupid.  I also got hurt on my arm, small cut but it's nothing compared to the cut on my neck. 

I pat Rosy's head and look at the see-through glass balcony. Wherever we are, it's surrounded by ice and snow, with the clearest stars away from the city. Rosy comes up beside me and sits at my side, " you like the view girl? " she barks in an agreement.  The stars are out tonight, the walls are made of glass. The floor is made of carpet with a heater underneath, warming my feet and her paws. The view is beautiful...

Tord's POV

" I'll never tell you anything " he hisses, as much as I want to kill him. It's the fact Y/N would never let me, allow to do it. Torturing him is the next best thing, I gesture for a punch to the gut for him, " I suggest you tell me, we don't want the gas's effects to kick in " he shuts up. Of course, I'm bluffing, I could make use of studying him instead. 

He looks like he bought it, he snarls, " so what? I wouldn't put it above you, I read what you did to that girl...looks like she went mental after being alone with you ". " I wouldn't talk about her if I were you "  I warn, " what's wrong? touched a nerve have I? ". I can control the urge inside me to punch his face, I can control it. 

" Get information out of him, the more he blabbers on the more I feel like ripping his tongue out " I order. I purposely say it in English just so he understands what we can do but we choose not to. A warning not to test me...I spent three hours in there trying to find some information. 

I took a small break just to change Y/N's bandages once... then went back. He only let us know that he wasn't apart of the government.  I walk upstairs and she's out of bed, " hey " she smiles, that smile...I love it so much. I love her so much..." how do you feel? " I ask her, " I'm fine...tell me about the intruder " she steps forward. Rosy following along, apart of my life, apart from my army. 

" It's Jehovah, they're back in our lives " I sigh.

Y/N's POV

" Tom? " I ask, for confirmation. He nods, " what did you do with him? " I say calmly, " I throw him in a cell and my soldiers are questioning him... with hot water " he waits for my reaction. " Tord! you can't do that, how hot is the water? " I whisper. " Very, I don't know the exact temperature but it was the only other way I thought of that wouldn't do too much damage " he admits.  " No more of that, please " I look at him with disappointment, " sweetheart...", " not for him...you told me the damage you've done, you both hurt each other, there's is no need for any more damage " I whisper.

Stepping forward, " please," I ask him, " do it for me.." I plead. " For you..but if he ever hurts you again..". " Tord...", " I'll never stop being overprotective if I'm honest " he confesses, " I love you too much to stop..I'm selfish when it comes to you, sweetheart " he's right in front of me now.

Whispers his words in my ear, " then manage it...understand when I want you to step in " I gaze into his eyes. A storm rumbling behind them, " for you my love...only for you " he says before kissing me.  I melt in his hands, his hands slip behind my back, he bites my bottom lip for and I decline.  He squeezes my ass hard that I gasp, he slips in and I feel his smile as he lifts me.

I gently pull away, as Rosy skips over, " should I stop?~ " he whispers, nibbling at the edges of my ear.  I nod, " maybe tonight~ " I respond, "you're not exactly free right now.." I remind him,  he puts me down gently.  He grazes my lips, " how do you want do you want to do to get information from him " he asks me.

" I don't know a thing about questioning people " I admit, " you could always learn...I know you looking for a chance to get involved sweetheart ". He's not wrong, I've thought about it but never really acted on it. " All I know my methods are something you wouldn't approve of ", " I'll think about it " I acknowledge that he's offering me, something. I want this, I hear a knock on the door, " I think it's for you " he kisses my forehead, " I'll be back in a bit..". 

An offer that lets me do something I've considered. I'd probably do it, it would be nice to more official in the army. To have a role not just given to me on a silver platter because we fell in love,  even if my ways are a bit more...long. I get changed into my clothes and walk downstairs with Rosy.  

If I took the suggestion I would be in charge of how every prisoner I was given was dealt with. It all came down carefully, from what I heard from Paul depending on the prisoner's mental state.  If they were strong and were questioned cool, calm and collected, they were treated rather cruelly. Which was the case with most prisoners, some even came with deals for their freedom.

Betraying those they worked for, the other type was the broken...they were rare as every person who entered knew what they were risking.  They broke down, usually spitting everything they know out. It then came down to the commanders to decide whatever or not they'd be suitable for becoming a soldier and working their way up. That or they would get a punishment, jailed, I don't want that...The most I know he will do is give them a clean, painless death. 

Even then he will have to get information somehow...