Chapter 29

~Two Weeks Later ~

Tord's POV

Someone is still on the premises, we've seen many advances in the bases, but none like this, Y/N took the news well. She's more alert and trains harder...I love that woman.  Right now,  she's sleeping... peacefully, I'm just leaving out, some activity has been spotted, so I'm leaving. I kiss her forehead and leave. 

I head out, " Rapporter " ( reports ) I demand, Paul nods and leads me to the new area, " over here sir... " he grits his teeth. We haven't gotten many leads apart from the fact we may be dealing with a government agent due to the ability to hide so well, or even one of the other communist groups. 

Y/N's POV

Thud....thud...thud.. is what I hear, ignore it... I think they're probably doing work in the vents, so I just move over... I don't think much of it... 

~ Time Skip Brought To You By SUGAR~

~ SUGAR SUGAR DUM DUM~

I get up and head into the shower and brush my teeth, my food is already here. I hear the sounds from earlier and it's fading now. Weird... I don't think about it, I go into the room and...there's a note on the bed... it says for Y/N. 

I look at and open it with care, it reads...

Two paths laid out for you, the birds are flying one way showing you along...the bear is lingering don't say too long. 

I'm confused, I don't think too much and just put it in a drawer,  I sit down with my plate and watch some recorded programs.  

~Time Skip Brought To You By Ringo!!~

~ He Just Made A Guest Appearance On The Kittens!!~

Tord walks into the room, " Sweetheart what's this? " he looks at the note I left aside for him. " I saw it on my bed and I thought you left it ", he does leave me notes once in a while. This note had familiar handwriting but I forget whose writing it was.

" It's not my writing love...I'd thought you know my writing by now " he teases, but I can tell by his tone he's one edge now. " Stay in your room for the day," he asks, I nod, if it'll give him the peace of mind today I'll do it.  " Thank you.." he whispers into my ear, kisses my cheek, " I still have the taser you gave me ".  " Good, keep it near you " he whispers.

Tord takes the note, I admire the tattoo he got a tattoo of my name...He wanted me to let people know where his loyalties lied. I admire his wrist...' I am yours forever ' he said, I thought about returning the favour, returning the love he showered me with.  On my shoulder blade, a bit bigger but the same sentiment. ' Something to remind them that you're my queen ' he kissed my forehead. 

Why not remind everyone that we belong together? I'd probably surprise him as he did with me. It was only after I was so tired that I saw his tattoo, he muttered a few words and then we drifted off to sleep.  I think that tattoo made me realize just how bad he wanted and cared for us. 

" Sweetheart? " he tilts my head back, " I'll be alright...you put the button in and I have a weapon ". " I know...I can't help but be worried " he admits, " I know..you've been worrying for seven years now " I smile. " Much longer, at least eight years ", I roll my eyes, teasingly of course. " Anyways I'm gonna check this note for any evidence if they dropped this for you then there's a chance they wanted you to meet them. To escape with them or have a trap for you".