Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

I am awake, it's early in the morning I can tell because of the window, the only thing that I like about this room is the skylight. I have above the bed, which helped me fall asleep when I had a sudden rush in the middle of the night.  I cried myself asleep,  I can't sleep anymore, I just sat on the floor thinking about the memories, I just wished I wasn't the reason he killed them... 

After an hour Tord comes in and leaves a fresh stack of pancakes with some berries at the side of the plate.  He sees me on the floor, with me putting my head on the side frame of the bed,  he sits beside me and strokes my face. I wave my head away which he seemed annoyed with... " don't be like that sweetheart~ " he purrs.  " Please stop.," I place my hands on my hand and bury myself in my lap. 

  " Please, stop... I don't wanna talk to you " I whisper, his face doesn't say much, he's unfazed, " Come sweetheart  "  he says to me.   " No...please don't talk to me and just leave me alone.." I huff.  " Sweetheart please get up and come, if I have to force you I will if I have no choice ", I can hear the chains clink and clank together as he unlocks them from my feet.   I pull myself from my face and look at Tord who's extending his hand and I take and go into the bathroom. 

I go in and take a bath then I walk into the closet with myself in awe, formal dresses, hoodies, jean, tights, casual dress,  PJs, underwear, everything and most of it is in red.  Name any occasion and there's most likely something in here for it, all but a wedding dress... which my parents will never see me in. 

With my decision as PJ's, as I know I'm gonna stay in bed all day or in this room.  " Good girl " he touches my chin, as I walk forward to sit on the bed, the PJ's themselves consist of lingerie or a shirt with a pair of shorts I feel embarrassed and exposed as the shorts are a bit small. 

He grabs my waist and makes me sit on him,  I look away, wanting to pull away, " Look at me sweetheart "   at first it more of a suggestion. Then it becomes more of a command, "  Look at me " he turns my face to him, " I know your going through a lot right now, but you'll listen to me, as it looks like I'm the dominant one in this relationship, so you'll be wearing this ". I feel the cold metal on my skin. I feel my skin heat surge and I haven't felt this before, " Are you turned on jentababy? " he chuckles.  I stay silent, but my face gets redder and redder and heat surges through me...He's right I am a bit turned on, but I try my best to keep the impression I have going on. 

 " They're always more where that came from~ " he seduces, I stay trying to push away,  " Stop it... " I squeak, with me saying that  Tord releases his hands off of me.  I take the chance, to get off his lap, he then hands me the previous plate and I start to eat and enjoy it. It tastes fluffy with the syrup it adds a nice sweetness and the berries add a small explosion of flavour with each bite.

After a few seconds of silence, he chains me back to the metal plate,  " why my family? why me? " I ask. " You were the only one who I really care about Sweetheart~, ", " What about Edd, Matt ", " I don't need them, I have you~, that's all I really need " he smiles.  " My parents ( and siblings!? ) "  I hear my voice crack,  " Sweetheart I did what I did because I had too,  you'll heal, someday " he touches my lips. 

" Now if you would like, I can bring you some of your ( favourite drink ) later ", I stay silent with few tears falling from my cheek " I'll bring some anyways... "  he sighs and leaves the room. 

That's all I see him for the rest of the afternoon...