Episode 71: Warriors of the Knight

Travis, Angela, Jenna, Zac, and Trista took flight, while Daloris started waving her hands around, gathering a stream of liquid metal.

            “Lord of all dreams, bestow your power unto me, in which only you and I can possess and let it appear before me so that our enemies can be destroyed! Strikus!” she casted, slamming her hands to the ground. One by one the Microbis starting dying off as metal spikes sprung from the ground, slicing through their skin and organs.

            Angela then cast an Akru spell, turning her hands and feet into icy claws. While still in the air she lunged at three Wasps, dodging the beams coming from the Entoas’ joust. Angela swooped down to the side on one and sliced its four legs off before doing a spinning foot claw slice on the Entoa.

            Trista cast the Chillarzu spell, causing a gust of wind to turn cold, formulating into a shield against he Microbis’ toxic projectors. This allowed Zac to use his Baal spell, shooting fireballs at each of them. Soon after the gates open up again as a new creature emerged. Spawn, slimy green swamp-looking things dashed out in swarms. They had an orange and gold tinted spinal fin down their back to tail. Four webbed clawed feet with aquatic facial features.

            Zac was taken down by surprise, Jenna used an Atta spell, causing spikes made from the ground to shoot from below, however they darted passed them as one smacked Jenna with its tail. Trista was about to say a spell when an Entoa jumped off of a Wasp, landing on top of her, causing her to fall into the ground brutally. Travis grabbed an Entoa by the wrists and pushed it off of him while giving it a spin kick, sending it to the ground.

            “Daloris! I could use some metal right about now,” he asked, remembering something in his science class. Daloris kept waving her hands around repeatedly, as liquid metal slithered passed Travis, consuming a boulder.

            “Grava!” shouted Travis, creating a sphere made of electricity. He made a few more and threw every single one. For each one that hit, the impact caused his enemies to be magnetizes and attach them to the metallic boulder, immobilizing them. Daloris waved her right hand as spikes shot out of the metallic boulder.

            “Ahh!” she screamed as a Wasp swooped downward and picked her up with its six hairy legs wrapped around her. Travis saw and was about to take flight when Microbis pounced on him, knocking him down to the ground. The pencer-like tail pulled back to strike,

            “Shan,” casted Leo, firing small gems from his fingertips that slice through the creature. “Sharon!” shouted Leo, casting another spell. With both hands, he shot an enormous crystal that pieced the Wasp, letting go of Daloris. However, to Travis’ surprise, he saw that unlike them, Daloris couldn’t fly. Leo’s diamond crystal that dangled on a chain attach to his ear as an earring, pulsated, surrounded Daloris with a ray of light that slowed her fall.

            By Travis being off guard, a Spawn snuck up and slashed his chest as he shouted in pain. It wasn’t long for Zac to resurface, using his Atha’me spell, shooting beams of fire from his hands, melting the Spawn into slug.

            “We gotta knight up now,” suggested Travis, mentally to the others. While Daloris stood by Leo, the others gathered together in a V formation with Travis being in the middle. Their elements materialized and formed into swords. With their katanas pointed forward Travis initiated the conversion,

            “Elemental Warriors…” he brought his sword over his head, almost touching his back. Zac and Angela crossed katanas, touching Travis’ while Jenna and Trista placed their swords on Zac and Angela’s.

            “Earth…Fire…Wind…Water…Lighting,” each of them said.

             “UNITE!” shouted Travis, lifting up his and everyone else’s as a barrage of red, blue, green, white, and purple light bombarded them. The light attached to their skin, transforming into new armor.

The ground covered Jenna with soil and minerals, upon hardening into new armor. She was wearing an emerald breastplate and backplate. Her hands were ingauntlets, but her arms was exposed. Jenna was also wearing a leather belt-type armored skirt. Her spiked out hair wasn’t spiked anymore, but down and long, covering most of the backplate. Her hair fully green now, but the tips was black. The shard’s power inside the Cube around her neck transferred from there to her hand as she grabbed her katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into a giant heavy sized axe looking-type sword, “I am the Elementalist of Earth!”

            Magma and lava engulfed Zac, upon hardening into new armor. He had the same thing Jenna had, but his armor was the color ruby, his arm was completely covered, but he had plate armor instead of a skirt for the legs, knees, and ankles. The shard’s power inside the Tetrahedron around his neck transferred from there to his hand as he grabbed his katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into a double-bladed sword, “I am the Elementalist of Fire!”

            The winds twist and turned all around Trista, upon hardening into new armor. She was wearing the same armor Jenna was wearing, but it was more of a diamond-type color. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail style. The shard’s power inside the Octahedron around her neck transferred from there to her hand as she grabbed her katana, transforming it into butterfly swords that transformed into a bladed bow with shapren arrows, “I am the Elementalist of Wind!”

            Water took over Angela, upon hardening into new armor. She had the same armor as the other girls, but hers took on the color of sapphire. Her blue hair was split into two parts forming fourtails. The shard’s power inside the Icosahedron around her neck transferred from there to her hand as she grabbed her katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into a black bladed sword, “I am the Elementalist of Water!”

            Lightning kindled Travis, upon hardening into armor. He had the same armor Zac had, but it took on the color of purple. The shard’s power inside the Dodecahedron around his neck transferred from there to his hand as he grabbed his Katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into hook swords, “I am the Elementalist of Lightning!” All five to them stood together and said as one, “Together we are the Elemental Knights!”