Episode 72: Aurora Light

Zac started spinning while swinging and twirling his double-bladed sword around and around as he spun, slicing a couple of Spawns in his path. Trista pulled back on her bow, creating a-lone arrow made up of wind, with the targets in sight. She let go and the arrow burst with energy and as it exploded into twelve single arrows, it pieced through the twelve Microbis’ shell. A hidden Microbi surprised her from the side, but the two ends of the bow slit out two sharpen blades, slicing the Microbi in half. Both Zac and Trista looked at each other and agreed on a fusion spell.

            A fusion spell is like it sounds, two different element spells combining into one attack or one form. Pros for using a fusion spells it that it’s more powerful than a level 3 spell such as Trista’s Radgee, but as a con, they tend to be very draining and uncontrollable in some way, shape or form. Since the area that they were in was mostly hellish, the damage wouldn’t be as problematic as a fertile ground would be.

            Trista started pulling back on the bow as one arrow after the other began going into this one huge arrow. “Radgee!” she shouted, letting the arrow fly. She then took the bow and waved it, causing the gust of wind to wrap around the huge arrow, causing it to tilt upward, making it spin. The arrow exploded and with the energy trapped within the vortex gust, caused it to develop into a massive tornado. Zac then stood behind the twister and began spinning his double-bladed sword like a windmill.

            “Atha’me!” he shouted, causing the blades on both ends to heat up, discharging a stream of fire that attached itself to the base of the tornado. The fire traveled in a circular motion upward, setting the tornado on fire creating a fusion attack. This type of attack engulfed every enemy in its path, never to be seen again.

            Angela’s sword disengaged, becoming a whip, using it to immobilize her enemies. When three Entoas came at her, she blocked one attack, cut through one of them and evaded the other. The whip-like sword wrapped around the second Entoa’s leg, frost traveled from one end of the weapon to the other and when that frost made its way to the Entoa, it frosted him in place. She then lifted the whip-like blade up and down, which triggered a pulse that smashed the icy Entoa and into the first Entoa, knocking it down.

            Travis used his hook-swords and began slicing enemies one after the other. He then used the left sword’s hook and took it around an Entoa’s neck, flipping it onto the ground. Travis then linked the two swords together and every hit he made jolted over a thousand bolts of electricity into their systems. Both him and Angela looked up, seeing six Wasps heading their way.

Camaro!” said Angela, as her whip-blade reverted back into a single black blade. The black bladed sword contained a blue aura to it,

Mazune!” Travis also said, in which the spell allowed him to cross over his swords, shooting powerful bolts of electricity. The aura around Angel’s black bladed sword, started to absorb the electricity, developing into a large shield. The Wasps and Entoas riding them used their beam attacks, only for it to be absorbed in the process, drawing them in. That’s when Angela swung and pointed her blade up in the air and unleashed all the power it absorbed into individualized lightning bolts that smacked and crashed into the Wasps. 

            Queen Aureka materialized next to Leo as he watched Jenna in using the handle of her axe-blade that can convert into a blaster gun. When she restored it back,

            “Kin’ku!” she said while slamming the axe-blade sword down to the ground. A piece of Th’rial, came out of the ground giving Daloris a chance to enchant it, coating it with liquid metal. Jenna swung the boulder, sending it flying in which Daloris snapped her fingers. The metal coating sprung out spikes, rolling down a hill like an Indie-movie.

            “Umm guys…you guys!” shouted Angela, while pointing. The ground beneath them quivered with every stomp this creature made that was approaching them; a giant size monster, wielding an axe of massive size. It had a hood for a mask with a rocky upper body and a skirt and shoes that seem to be made of fur-like material.

Sapphire Tsunami!”

Ruby Inferno!” cast both Angela and Zac. Titled as the Death Dealer, its massive axe was swung from left to right, sending a ferocious gust that disrupted both attacks, hitting like bricks, knocking out both Angela and Zac down to the ground.

            Soon the Death Dealer approached them while twirling its axe twice before sending it downward onto them. However, the weapon was blocked by Jenna’s own axe as she tried pushing her axe upward against his. Not only the size of his axe, but also with his size alone was overwhelming for Jenna as she slowly fell to her knees. The Death Dealer unexpectedly pulled back on the axe and before Jenna was able to use her Emerald Avalanche, it stomped its left leg, creating a shockwave,

            “Ahh!” screamed Jenna, getting hit by the shockwave. 

            “Trista, immobilize it now,” ordered Travis.

            “I…that thing’s huge,” she stalled.

            “Fine…level 4 shield together then,” he said. By placing his hand in the air, he unleashed a pulsating ring that went into the Death Dealer, developing into a round sphere that which Trista double layered by doing the same thing, slowing him down. The two of them gathered the others as Leo pulled Daloris aside, knowing what’s about to happen.

            “We are Legendary…and,” said Travis, putting his hand out. Zac, Angela, Jenna, and Trista placed their hand on Travis’ and in unison said “UNITED WE STAND!”

            “Whoa,” said Jenna, looking at her glowing free hand that twinkled like stars with the aura of the cosmos. In unison, all five Elemental Knights came together becoming just one cosmic being.

            “I…am Cosmosis, Elemental Hero of the Cosmos!” He was wearing full armor color, a mixture of silver and black while he wore a small crown-like helmet that had a wing on each side. Cosmosis had long silky black hair with tiny stars that winkled. He had fuchsia eyes and spike with an echoed voice with the voices of all five Elemental Knights. Cosmosis looked up, seeing Death Dealer freed. Cosmosis spread out his arms and waved the palm of his hands around once as the katanas of the Elemental Knights formed before him. All five weapons combined together, creating a Spectrum Spear. The Death Dealer swung the axe, Cosmosis ducked down, dodging the attack. Death Dealer tried stomping him in which Cosmosis rolled under him and took flight soon after. Both Cosmosis eyes and hair turned ghostly white, pointing the Spectrum Spear directly at the head of the beast.

            “Aurora Light!” he casted. A pure beam of light shot out from his weapon straight through Death Dealer’s head, killing it.