Episode 75: Gift from Above II

When the beam hit, Aureka’s body disintegrated into snow-like green particles that filled the area. Leo held out his hand as one landed on it, sending a pulse that surged through his entire body. This gave him the knowledge on how to fulfill his mother’s plan.     

        “Leo! Assist me now!” shouted Cosmosis who needed Leo’s aid. Cosmosis held his spear up as Angela, Travis, Jenna, Zac, and Trista’s Crystal Hearts gathered around and began circling the weapon. The weapon dispersed into tiny stars, fusing their Crystal Hearts into one soul-crystal. The Elemental Crystal was the combine power and hearts of all five Elemental Warriors looking like a selenite crystal in shape. Leo took the earring, and threw it, he then held out his hands, causing the White Diamond to levitate as both he and Cosmosis began blocking Xiong’s negative energy beam.

            “I don’t know how long we can keep this up,” said Leo.

            “This is spectacular, the Dynasty’s power almost rivals that of cosmic,” said Cosmosis.

            “This isn’t the time to marvel,” yelled Leo. “Aureka said that the future is worth protecting and because I’m still here she isn’t dead. Maybe the future can be changed and if I’m the one to do it , then so be it,” said Leo. He could feel the power of the Royal Family flowing within him as did the same with Cosmosis, feeling the forces of the cosmos flowing around him. “Lets do it, for the future that never will be!” shouted Leo.

            “White—.”

            “Elemental—.”

            “Diamond—.”

            “Cosmic—.”

            “Crystal Array!” they both shouted the ending at the same time. The two crystals glowed, releasing two duel beams as the green particles gathered toward it. It merged together as it transformed into being Aureka, flying straight through Xiong’s beam of negative energy. She had elegant wings as the two crystal beams shined from her back. The Flora Crystal stayed in front, protecting Aureka from Xiong’s rays.

“Father…the gift you gave unto me,” she prayed as she headed straight for Xiong.

“This cannot be!” shouted Xiong. The instant she appeared in front of Xiong, his gauntlets shattered as she held out her hands and casted, “Flora Crystal Flash!” Golden light shrouded from her hands forming what appeared to be a golden crown for a king. The crown’s light caused Xiong’s crack on his helmet to expand and travel. His foot, leg, and chest plate armor began breaking apart.

“Nooo…this cannot be!” he shouted when suddenly his helmet shattered into pieces, revealing Dycoon’s head. More and more of his body began to appear as the armor began breaking.

“The gift from her mother allowed Aureka to become one with our power. Power strong enough to penetrate Xiong’s power, allowing her to use her father’s gift, which was to crown Dycoon King. By the power of the Royal Family, Aureka’s love and help from the Power of Cosmic was enough to destroy Xiong’s armor,” explained Leo in awe. Leo then smiled as the feeling of happiness filled him with joy as visions of a new future presented itself after seeing his father one last time; just as his White Diamond Crystal unexpectedly shattered in front of him.

“Leo!” shouted Cosmosis, however the Elemental Crystal unexpectedly separated as all five Elemental Warriors ripped from Cosmosis, returning back to normal.