Episode 73: Stardust

Cosmosis while still in the air and in cosmic mode, swung the Spectrum Spear around, unleashing a wave of cosmic energy in which Queen Aureka took flight and hovered over it. This Stardust spell allowed Aureka range in healing the land of the fertile grounds until it reached the fortress’ tall double doors. Daloris knew she wasn’t at the level of the others and decided to head back and aid King Elynor with his rebellion against Xiong remaining forces. Leo, Cosmosis and Queen Aureka arrived inside The Dynasty’s Fortress’ main chamber, only to be greeted by Na’ash, Chakca, and Xiong.

            “Now the fun can really begin,” said Chakca deviously. She moved her right hand about, forming a cloud of miasma.

            “DIE!” lashed out Leo as he unexpectedly bounced from where they were toward Chakca, kicking. Each kick he laid out, she rolled her hands and arms around, blocking them until he swung his left foot, knocking her in the head. Na’ash formed a swirling field of black sand, however Cosmosis deflected it, sending it right back at him. Na’ash dodged it while casting,

            “Vangarie!” making spikes as they began popping out of the sand one after the other heading for Cosmosis.

            “ENOUGH!” shouted Cosmosis, stabbing his Spectrum Spear to the ground, unleashing a purple shockwave that not only canceled his attack, but also sent Na’ash flying straight through the building.

            “My dear Aureka…Queen are we?” asked Xiong as the two walked in circles.

            “You’ve given me no choice, and now I have the power to defeat you,” she said.

            “Do you really think you have the power to defeat me…the power to kill your own husband?” he asked.

            “Not only will I defeat you, but I will release my husband from that imprisonment you call armor. His soul is not lost yet,” she said. Her Flora Crystal levitated, transforming into a sword.

            “So be it then, you…will die,” said Xiong, opening up his right hand. A scythe appeared in it. The weapon was black with a dangling silver ribbon on the tang. The bottom had a skull with a spike coming out of its head. He dashed at her and swung the chine part, causing her to block. She lifted up her sword then spun to slice his side, but he dodged away. The heel of the scythe retracted back upwards, now looking like a spear, Xiong continuously thrust the weapon forward, causing Aureka to move swiftly, blocking the shots, but forcing her to move back. He then turned the weapon upside-down and lifted upward, unleashing a slash attack that knocked Aureka down to the ground. The heel of the scythe snapped down, as he was about to slam it down on her, and beam of light shot into him, sending him flying across the room. Cosmosis extended his hand, helping Aureka up off the ground.