The Kidnapping

It was another normal day for class 1-a. Aizawa stood at the board teaching and Kaminari and Ashido were making faces as each other from across the classroom. Todoroki was sleeping in his seat and Yaoyorozu was answering every question the homeroom teacher asked correctly.

The only thing that could be considered out of place was the absence of a particular green-haired student.

Suddenly, a blinding flash of light filled everyones vision and they all opened their eyes only to find they were in something that looked like a theatre. Not two seconds after they'd arrived, a certain ash blond began screaming.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!"

A chorus of annoyed responses and similar questions answered him. The class wasn't getting anywhere.

Aizawa turned to face his students, a very pissed off expression on his face. His hair raised and his eyes glowing.

"Shut up all of you."

The class instantly went quiet.

"Whichever one of you did this, reverse it or everyone here is expelled."

The chorus of voices intensified at this and accusations and denials started flying.

"Well I think Bakugou did it! He's the one who asked where we are!" A pretty girl with brown hair shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? IN FACT WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU?!"

Despite how rudely Bakugou asked, his question garnered the attention of the others and they all turned to the girl.

"Guys, it's me, Hagakure. I think all of our quirks have been erased," Hagakure said.

"HAGAKURE, YOU'RE SO PRETTY!" All of the girls chorused and the formerly invisible girl blushed

"Thanks guys."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT INVISI-BITCH NOT BEING INVISIBLE, I CAN'T USE MY FUCKING QUIRK!" Bakugou screeched.

Everyone opted to ignore him.

Mineta was in the corner of the room, his nose bleeding profusely and stars in his eyes.

"She's even more beautiful than Yaoyorozu, this might be my only chance to actually see her, I've got to get a touch of those soft boobs!" He muttered.

Mineta made a mad dash for the brunette and all of the girls started screaming at him. The boys yelled in alarm but everyone was powerless to stop the gremlin, their usual methods of keeping the pervert at bay nullified by their lack of quirks.

Just before he could do any harm, Mineta was suddenly grabbed by his collar and flung into the wall. Hard.

"How about no you disgusting perv." A new voice entered the fray.

The girls turned in wonder and astonishment to see who had taken out the enemy. Their gazes met a tomboyish looking girl who was still glaring at the pervert angrily.

"Learn to respect women, it's not that hard." She sighed.

" She sighed

The class cheered but were cut off by their teacher almost immediately.

"Who are you, do you know why we're here?" He asked tiredly.

"My name's K! And indeed, I do know why you're here Mr Aizawa sir as I'm the one who brought you here!"

Aizawa processed the information for a second before simply asking, "why?"

"Simple, I've literally got nothing better to do and I've got the power to do it so why not."

"...Sure, now how do my students and I leave, you know you can't just keep us here, we're wasting valuable time. For all we know, the villains could be attacking U.A right now."

"Ahh but let me explain. Currently, we're in a pocket dimension of my own creation." K started. "I could keep you all here for an eternity and not a second would pass in your world."

"OK THEN BITCH BUT WHAT ARE WE EVEN GOING TO DO HERE AND WHERE THE FUCK IS DEKU. ALSO, GIVE MY QUIRK BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Bakugou, Bakugou, Bakugou." K's voice turned dangerous.

"You know, I like you Bakugou but if you don't wash your mouth out soon then I promise I'll zip it up shut for you. Permanently." Her face darkened and a sadistic grin spread across it.

"And it would be just tragic if I returned all of you back to your own world but Bakugou here returned quirkless, wouldn't it? I advise you not to threaten the person in power Baka-gou."

"Ooh Todoroki, I think King Explosion Murder might need some ice on that nasty burn." Kaminari cackled from his seat, while Bakugou fumed silently in his.

"Anyway!" K's voice became cheery again. "To answer your questions, you're here to watch different versions of Deku. He's perfectly safe, I promise you. He just took the day off in your world because he's ill. Uraraka and Iida both noticed he wasn't in class this morning."

The two mentioned nodded their heads, verifying the statement.

"Also I'll probably give you your quirks back soon, some people will receive them quicker than others as I believe they're more trustworthy. While some," K glanced at Bakugou and the probably dead Mineta, "well for those select few we'll just have to wait and see." A few people in the room began to get slightly anxious.

"Anyway, with that out of the way and everyone accounted for, I see no reason for all of us not to begin!"

The lights in the room dimmed and K walked up to a computer, tapping a few buttons.

"Get ready everyone, we're going deep into the Dekuverse!"