Fantasy Au (2)

"Alright guys, part two of the fantasy au!" K announced.

"Finally! I need to know what happened!" Hagakure shouted.

"I wish to know just how long Todoroki revelled in the dark for." Tokoyami said.

"And is that world's Kaminari truly evil now?" Sero wondered.

"Stop asking questions! You'll get all your answers in a minute!" K roared over all of them.

"Umm, K I'm slightly lost." All Might rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Soooo am I!" Present Mic sang (more like screamed.)

"No clue what's going on." Midnight shrugged.

K looked at the trio "Oh yeah, you three weren't here were you. I'm tired, please explain." She asked the class lazily.

- 1 explanation later -

"So... you attacked the League. You lost. Mineta and Ashido are dead and Todoroki and Kaminari have been kidnapped. Kaminari hates all of you now and Todoroki has a dark protection curse-spell on him which protects him from the League but makes him see his worst memories on repeat and corrupts him slowly. Dabi is a fallen prince who's also Todoroki's older brother. You're trying to get Kaminari and Todoroki back... anything else?" All Might asked, sweat dropping.

"No, that's basically it." Aizawa said.

"Anyways let's start now you guys have caught up!" K cheered.

"What about Bakubro?!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled.

"He'll be back but he'll probably be gone for a while longer." She informed them.

The screen brightened, showing Midoriya and Jirou standing in front of the lava lake of another ominous looking castle.

"What is it with the League and ominous looking castles with lava lakes in this au, I swear" Kaminari exclaimed.

"What happened to the rest of us, I thought we were all going?" Sato asked.

"You'll see." K said.

They got past the lava with potions of fire resistance Uraraka had given them before finding the door itself was unlocked and just walking in.

"No one leaves their doors open like that, how can't they see it's an ambush?!" Jirou asked incredulously.

"You say that like it's not you from another universe being an idiot." Kaminari smiled innocently while Jirou hid behind her hands embarrassed.

The second they entered into the throne room, the doors slammed shut behind them, locking dramatically.

"We really need to go over situational awareness again don't we." Midnight sighed.

"YEAHHHHH." Mic agreed and Aizawa and All Might nodded.

Shigaraki stepped out of the shadows.

"Welcome Sir Deku, well done for making it! Though I can't say I expected you to take this long, I wonder how our dearest prince feels about it."

"Don't talk about Prince Todoroki, you don't deserve to even utter his name!" Deku snapped venomously.

Todoroki may or may not have blushed slightly.

"Did I strike a nerve?" Shigaraki asked innocently though he grinned like the devil. Midoriya glowered at him.

"Where are they!" Izuku shouted.