Dadzawa (2)

"Right, now that everyone seems to have recovered, we can actually move on!" K shouted, startling many as she popped back into existence.

"What are we actually watching anyway," Aizawa grumbled, slouching tiredly in his sleeping bag.

"Just wait and see Dadzawa," K laughed.

Aizawa began groaning for a second before realising and suddenly bolting up, looking a lot more awake than he had done seconds earlier.

The class, also realising what was about to happen, began to cheer.

"Wait, before we start can I ask what actually happened? I think I've forgotten a few things," All Might rubbed his neck awkwardly, risking taking a glance at Aizawa and shrinking back in his seat immediately after making eye contact.

Aizawa looked like he wanted to kill the man for forgetting a single detail. Instead, he sighed and began explaining.

"Well Mrs Midoriya and I were married and Izuku's my son. She was killed when Izuku was young," he began.

"At four, like any other kid, he got a quirk — a powerful split between erasure and telekinesis. Before that though, he was bullied at his play group by Bakugou and the other kids for being weak. I found out and ended that play group through legal means. Bakugou and Izuku didn't meet again until U.A."

"It's still scary to imagine Shou destroying a play group, legally or otherwise," Midnight whispered to Present Mic who nodded.

"Shinso is his cousin and they seem very close. My guess would be he probably noticed the bullying before I did," the tired man hummed thoughtfully.

K nodded, confirming it.

"Moving on, he managed to get first in the entrance exam, saving Uraraka and destroying a zero pointer with his telekinesis. The fallout wasn't great though, he's got one hell of a drawback. Anyway now, we've started the quirk apprehension test and my problem child's just scored infinity on the softball throw. I don't think there was anything else, how was that for a summary?"

"It was great, thank you Aizawa," All Might said.

K gave him a nod of approval before she started the universe.

Izuku didn't see his infinity throw as much of a great achievement but his classmates did apparently, it'd set them all off.

He stayed quiet as chatter flew around him. The class didn't seem to have any intention of slowing down anytime soon and though he'd grinned earlier, his father looked like he was on the verge of expelling them all — something he didn't feel like experiencing.

"We've got an assessment to get back to and you're all being irrational," he mumbled, just loudly enough for most people to hear.

The class abruptly stopped talking, looking over to their teacher who looked like he was about to kill a child. They promptly decided to get on with the task.

The activities continued.

In the 50 metre dash, Izuku was pitted up against Bakugou. Rather than running, he used his telekinesis to propel himself forward, earning himself the great time of 3.15 seconds — only second to the glasses prick. King Explodio could be seen growling in the background, receiving his 4.13.

At the nicknames, Uraraka patted Iida on the back and the Bakusquad, who felt bad, failed to stifle their laughter.

In the standing long jump, Izuku carried himself through the air, making a point to just keep on going until Aizawa got Mic to call him back.