Meme break

In the time between chapters, Sero had managed to fix the 4th wall using the power of Gucci flex tape. No titans had gotten in, class 1a would live to see another day.

The rest of the class was still in chaos but K snapped her fingers and everyone returned to their seats. She snapped again and the trashed room was tidy. A final snap and half the students turned to dust... just kidding, Kermit and Doge ballons filled the room.

"God bless you." Kaminari said as he grabbed a handful of balloons.

"Alright, now that we're all somewhat settled let's begi-" K was cut off by the door which slammed open as a certain explosive blond made his entrance.

"BAKUBRO!" The Bakusquad cheered.

"Tch," was all he said as he sat down by them.

"Are you alright Bakugou?" Yaoyorozu asked him.

"Why wouldn't I be ponytail, never been fucking better," He grumbled darkly.

"Bro-" Kirishima started but Bakugou cut him off.

"Shut it Kirishima and no, I don't want to talk about it Kaminari," he said as the other boy opened his mouth. 

Both of them were shocked that he'd actually called them by their names and decided then and there not to push it, at least not yet.

"K can we just start the universe." He mumbled.

"I mean that is what I was about to do." She laughed. "Alright, first meme."

"CE NE FAIT PAS ✨💫

"CE NE FAIT PAS ✨💫." Aoyama screeched in dismay, he'd gone red in the face with outrage.

Everyone stared at him.

"I discovered a while ago, Aoyama switches to french and emojis when he's angry or disappointed." Yaoyorozu said.

'How in the world do you even speak in emojis?' Everyone thought.

"Je ne sais pas." Aoyoma shrugged, reading their minds. 

"No one understands you french fry but I do understand that that smile is a disgrace to humanity." Bakugou sighed quietly.

"Bakugou that's rude, it's a beautiful smile." K sniggered.

"No, no it isn't." Ojiro shuddered.

"Get the man some chapstick, please — it's for the greater good." Hagakure begged.

"CHAPSTICK ISN'T ENOUGH, HE NEEDS AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF MOISTURISER!" Ashido screamed.

"As the former number one hero, I'm willing to fund that." All Might said, cringing at the crustiness.

"I don't get payed anywhere near enough but I'd still be willing to give my money for such a good cause." Aizawa said.

"All in favour of starting a moisturiser fund for Shigaraki say aye." K shouted.