Dadzawa

"Alright everyone. I've acknowledged that I may just have traumatised you all with the last world..." K laughed sheepishly.

"You think?!" The class muttered irritably.

"Taking that into account, I've decided two things. The first is I'm giving you all a bit of a break with something nicer to watch."

The class sighed with relief.

"The second is yup, now that I've scarred you all for life I need new victims," she cackled.

"That's evil!" They chorused.

"No, it's funny." K snapped her fingers and three new people seemingly fell out of thin air landing in a heap on the ground.

"Mic, move your legs, you're crushing me!" Midnight shouted indignantly.

"Sorry Nem, something's pinning me down though, I can't move!" 

"Sorry Mic, that isn't very plus ultra of me." All Might apologised as he extracted himself from the tangle of limbs. The other two getting up shortly after.

"What's going on here then?" Midnight asked, dusting herself off.

"Impromptu field trip, cinema run or kidnapping - take it how you will." Aizawa grumbled from his sleeping bag.

All Might was about to question him but K immediately stopped him.

"Just sit back and watch, we can explain it all later." 

The former symbol of peace sighed and the trio sat by Aizawa who took one look at them and groaned.

"Right, now that we're all settled, I'm going to start it." K announced as the lights faded out.

Aizawa leapt from roof to roof in the middle of the night before jumping onto the ledge of a building and slipping in through an open window.

"Shou, why are you just heading into that apartment? It didn't seem like there was a disturbance." Midnight asked.

"I probably live there, I always leave a window open so I can get in more easily. Conservation of time and energy." Aizawa explained.

He turned the light on and unlocked his study's door from the inside before heading down to the living room. When he opened the door, he froze.

"What's so terrible that Aizawa-Sensei would freeze?!" Ashido asked terrified.

"I don't think I want to know." Shoji mumbled.

The screen turned to reveal the room was in utter chaos. Broken furniture was scattered around and there were signs of a struggle. Dried blood stains were on the carpet.

"No..." Aizawa muttered to himself before he turned on his heel and ran through the house in a panicked frenzy, checking each room to find them all in similar conditions.

"No, no, no, no, no."

"A villain must've attacked his house." All Might mused.

"But he's an underground hero!" Kaminari shouted.

"That doesn't mean he doesn't have lots of enemies." All Might sighed.

"Am I looking for something?" Aizawa asked.

"Someone." K replied.

He slammed open the door to the bedroom only to find Inko Midoriya's dead body sprawled on the ground. At the sight, he fell to his knees sobbing quietly.