🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【7】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴛʀᴇᴇ】

Prepare yourselves for some real Hanako x reader moments! ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hatsume sighed as she stared at Yashiro working on the field with the the rest of the class. She decided accompany the human girl since she didn't wanted to stay in the bathroom, the whole day.

Ever since the incident on the Misaki Stairs a few days ago, Hanako refused to let Hatsume roam around the school her own. Unless Him, Yashiro, Kou or even Haku-joudai are with her, she could. Despite already having Haru-joudai floating around her.

Speaking of Kou, Hatsume got the chance to get to know the young exorcist, a day after the incident. The blonde boy thanked her so much for healing him after his fight with Hanako. After that, She and the exorcist became close friends, She even got confortable enough to not stutter infront of him and added a "-Kun" on to his first name.

"Hatsume-chan, are you alright?" Yashiro approached the quiet girl, holding a patch of weeds on her gloved hand. The Ghost Girl sighed.

"It's just Hanako-kun seems really protective these days, I can't barely do anything without someone watching me all the time." Hatsume explained. Yashiro looked at her, in concern.

"Hanako-kun just wanted to protect you, Back in the Misaki Stairs, I've noticed him looking rather upset, whenever we aren't looking. He really cares about you, you know. He just wanted to see you safe." Yashiro assured her.

"And besides, You two look cute together~" Yashiro giggled as Hatsume's soft skin turns bright red.

"W-what are y-you saying, Nene-chan?"

"I think you two, are the perfect couple.~" Yashiro teased. "How long do even knew him?"

"B-back when we were still a-alive..."

"Aww! How cute! Is it like a childhood love story?

"N-no! Its definitely not a love story! He doesn't like me! He's just too flirty and Clingy!"

All of sudden, Aoi approached the two. "Nene-chan, who were you talking to?"

"Ah Aoi! Just the person I wanted to see! You see, I have a friend...." Yashiro then began to explain, leaving a few things untold that this friend of hers was a school mystery and a ghost.

"I think.... it means that he really like her, Nene-chan!" Aoi exclaimed, blushing slighty about the situation. Obviously, Oblivious that the person they were talking about was right next to them. Hatsume blushed even more.

"I knew it! You think so too?!" Yashiro agreed, glancing once and a while at the ghost girl. "My friend, doesn't believe it herself. No matter how many times I tell her, she's too stubborn."

"If he kissed her out of nowhere, that's the only explanation!" Aoi exclaimed.

Hatsume couldn't believe at this, they wouldn't stop talking about her and Hanako.

'I don't like him that way.... D-do I?'

"What he's like?" Aoi asked the white haired girl. Yashiro thought for a moment, recalling all of Hanako's behavior around Hatsume, whenever she's around.