🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【44】

Um.....Are you guys still with me?

Life of a senior highschooler is sooo hard! I wanna go back when I was a kindergardener!!  >-<

Also... I appreciate it so much if anyone decided to make an x reader of either of the anime, That time I was reincarnated as a slime, High School Prodigies or The Cautious Hero.

I'll be forever grateful! I might even update prequently!😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's make a deal! Shijima-san!" Yashiro declaired as she pointed the palette knife towards the mystery's throat.

"...You scared me" Shijima admitted rather calmly. Not bothered by the human girl's threat. She took Yashiro's hands off of her and held the one that has the knife. "You didn't think you could threaten me with a palette knife, didn't you? You can't kill someone with this."

"If you don't do what I say... I'll mess you up real bad!!" Yashiro panicked, swinging the knife rapidly.

"Hm... Do you mean that?" The fourth school mystery stopped the girl's hand from moving. "Do you truly want to leave this world? Even though, you will die if you return to the real world?"

Yashiro paused, her eyes widened in horror. "But! I still don't know if that's really the truth! I'm going to die... How am I supposed to just believe that...."

"But what if it's true?" Shijima asked. "If your death is infact near and unavoidably absolute. Then what will you do? Will you return, even then?"

Yashiro look down. Her mind went blank. Her hands holding on the iron bars trembled.

"Oh my.... Are you alright? You're trembling. Can you really say you're not sure at all?"

"But... But no matter what...." Yashiro clenched her fists from the bars and stared at the mystery with a teary but determined look. "If I can just leave this world, It'll be okay..."

Shijima's eyes widened. An Image of a girl flashed through her mind.

"Because I-"

"'Because I'm still alive', right?" Shijima quoted, making the daikon legged human, stop.

"Eh?"

"Without any basis... Saying 'It'll be okay', is nothing more than a wish. It doesn't make any sense." Shijima said. Her expression darkens. "A long time ago.... There was someone who said the same thing but no matter how much you dream, it doesn't change reality."

"....Someone who said the same thing...?" Yashiro wondered. "...Was that.... Someone special to you?"

Shijima paused for a while before answering.

"Special....Well, in a way... But even so, It's someone I can't ever meet again..."

"Want me to help you meet them?" Tsukasa asked. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere next to Yashiro, startling the two.

"T-tsukasa-kun?!" Yashiro exclaimed, backing up away from the male seventh mystery's younger twin brother.

"Why are you here?" Shijima demanded. Tsukasa floated from the ground

"You called me, No. 4." He grinned. "You made that wish right? 'I want to meet again' Your wish called me from your heart."

Tsukasa's Kokujoudai then broke through the iron bars, separating him from Shijima. "Since I've been summoned, I have no choice but to make it come true."