Teen! Gohan x Fan! reader

You where always a fan of saiyan man.

One time you figured out, he lived in the same city as you. So you decided to take a bus to his home town.

When the bus arrived, you hopped off more excited then before. You look from left to right. Then you feel your phone vibrate.

You saw the news updated.

It was saiyan man, he was stopping robbers. I looked to see where it was.

I start making a run for it.
It was less then a mile from where i was.

Once i made it, i got there right on time. Saiyan man was fighting the robbers. The bad thing was...one of the robbers managed to capture me and use me as a hostage.

I scream out, and saiyan man looks to his right to see me being held by the robber. "Hel-" i was cut off by the robber putting his nasty hand over my mouth.

"Don't panic!" Saiyan man said reassuring me. "Put the young girl down..and no one will get hurt." He said getting in his fighting stance.

"Oh ya...you and what army?" The robber said with two of his men standing right beside him.

Not long after, a man with black jet hair, and a orange robe looking thing on, showed up. "Two against three.." The robber said

"You go for the robbers, I'll go for the girl" yelled saiyan man. The other guy nodded in response.

The jet haired guy ran so fast..or at least i think he was running. It was so fast.

Before i knew it i was in saiyan mans arms too. I look at saiyan man and my eyes shined. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was being carried...by Saiyan man!..Bridal style.

This was the best moment of my life.
He looked at me and grinned.
I grinned back.

'Best day ever!' I thought.