vados x reader

Requested by bloodyangelproxy
Thank you for requesting.

You were walking along the trail that you have been walking on for hours.
You wanna know why?
Well because that so called half sayain Trunks briefs said you would find something unusual. And you are the type to look for unusual things.

But you have found nothing so far.
Why? Because Trunks lied to you. And now you are lost in the forest.

Untill a huge light popped up.
You shielded your eyes, from the light. When it went away you looked up,only to find a women with long white silky hair. "Hello?" You spoke.

"Greetings.." She greeted.
"I am looking for this so called..sayain.
Have you heard of such a name?" She asked walking over to me.

"O-oh..um...yes." I respond.

She gets closer and grinned.
"Good. Now. Were is this so called sayain?" She asked holding her staph.

"O-oh..well follow me!" I said.
"O-ok." She said following me.

"So do you wanna g-get to know each other?" I asked looking behind me to see she is sniffing a sunflower.

"Mm. This smells devine..say..what is this called?" She asked looking at me as i walk over to her. "O-oh that. It's called a flower, and that type of flower is a sunflower." I stated.

"It smells good. It's so pretty." She said.
"Ya...but.." I paused. "Not as beautiful as you..." I mumbled. 'Wait what am i s-saying! I don't even know her name!'
I thought to myself.

"My name is vados by the way." She told me. "Of universe 6." She grinned.

"I-i've heard about you!" I smile.
"Your whis's brother! Right?" I smirked.

"That is correct." She smiled.
"Wow.." I awed staring into her eyes.

She blushed and looked away.
"My name is (y/n)" i say taking my hand out to shake.

She looks at me then my hand.
Soon she shook my hand and grinned.
"Nice to meet you (y/n)." She smirked.

While we walked to where the sayain she was talking about. We soon talked and talked. Not gonna lie...she was cute..

Vados p o v

We shared a few laughs and comments. But im not going to lie..there pretty cute/handsome...

Your p o v

"H-hey..do you believe in love at first sight??" I asked stopping my track and looking up at her. "Maybe.." She smirked.

"W-well...i-i...i...r-really..." My voice trailed off.

"Maybe, sorta, kinda, l-like....y-y-you??" I made the end sound like i was asking her something.

She wide eyed me. "...me.....too" she smiled. I smiled too. And hugged her.

She then out of nowhere kissed my cheek.

"When will we meet this sayain~?"

I hope u like this. And i hope this is what you are ok with. :)