Krillin x Jelouse! reader

(The picture tho xD)

The androids were still attacking.
You where hiding behind a broken building. But before you could run away you where grabbed by the back of your shirt.

You scream bloody murder.

Krillins p o v

I heard a loud scream. I recagnized that scream. (Now it's been a while since i've watched this part so. If krillin is dead in this these episodes then where just gonna pretend he is still alive 😓)

'(Y/n)!?' I ran as fast as i could to find her. I couldn't loose her.

(Y/n) p o v

I scream more, 'please...someone..' I thought but after that...it went black.

I woke up in a room. Goku's house?
"Y-your awake!" A familier voice said
"K-krillin?" I said sitting up.

"Yeah. Me and gohan." He said looking up at gohan. "Where are the others?" I ask worried. "Still fighting." He replied bluntly.

"Oh.." I said looking at my lap.
Krillin takes my hand and holds it in his. "They'll be fine.." He grinned.

"I hope so.." I replied

After the fight.

We are all now eating dinner and celebrating the defeat of the androids.
We became friends with..( was it just 18 or both 18 and 17? Cause i think cell killed 16.. Lets just say 18 was the only one 😓)

c18. She was always around krillin.
She started...making him ignore me. She didn't like me for sure.

"Hey kri-" "lets go over there!" 18 cuts me off. My face got red with anger. Im done with this.

I speed walk up to 18 and stare her down. "Why do you NOT like me so much!?" I asked.

She didn't speak. She just stood there.
"B-because.." She said. She let go of krillins arm and a tint of red covered her cheeks.

She turns to krillin and breaths in and out. "B-because...i like k-krillin" she looked up at krillins eyes to see his eyes were dull.

"Im sorry.." He said. He faced over to me and took my hand." I like..(Y/n)" he looked everywhere except your eyes.

"R-really?" I asked.

"Y-yeah.." He replied.

I grab his chin and shifted his face to mine. There was just a small gap in-between our faces. I closed that gap.

18 didn't say anything. She was heart broken. Honestly i know how that felt.

"I-i know what your feeling right now 18" i say, i grab her hand and grin. "There is someone out there for YOU" i poked her on the chest;on the word 'YOU'