Gogeta x Kitten! reader

Gogeta p o v

I was flying in the forest, when i heard a small sound. I turn around and look at the ground. I flew down slowly.

When i am touching the grass i see a wounded kitten. It is meowing for help. I hurry and pick it up and fly back home.

At home.

Once i made it home, i put her in the bathtub in my bathroom. I got a rag and cleaned all the blooded scratches and scrapes.

About 30 minutes later it was all clean and walking around. The cat had no collar. So i figured it was astray.

"He little..." I stopped mid sentence and realised i didn't know the gender.
I pick it up and look.

Ok it's a (Y/G).../your/gender\...

"I'll be back, i have to get some cat food." I said before leaving the house.

'I'm gonna let (Her/Him) get use to the house' i thought before flying away.

Back at home.

When i got back home i put cat food in the bowl. And got me some...Chipz...

And watched a detective show.

About an hour later

I looked at the time and realized i was supposed to meet Beerus,so we could train. I got up to get ready. I totally forgot i had a cat now.

When i walked in my room i saw a black figure curled up in a ball on my bed. I jumped at sight of it and realised i had a cat now.

I pick (Her/Him) up and rubbed my nose against (Her/his) nose.
I put (her/him) back on my bed.

"I have to go train with beerus." I said rummaging through my closet looking for my GI.

Their response was wining meows.
"I have to go." I said closing my bathroom door to change.

I opened the bathroom door and looked around. No sign of the cat..i thought. I look down and saw (her/him) staring my down.

'Dang' i thought picking up the fur ball. " i'll be back in about..2 to 3 hours.

I put them down and walk outside my bedroom door. Right when i had a hold on the front door knob i hear a loud, high pitch meow.

I sighed and put two fingers on my four head and tried to communicate with beerus.

"Yes..Gogeta?"i hear a raspy voice say.
"Uh yeah..Beerus you see...i can't come train today." I said looking over at the kitten sitting in front of me, cleaning its paw.

"And why is that?" The destroyer asked. "Um.." I paused.
"Because im..babysitting." I lied.

"Oh..ok fine, we can reschedule another day." He said bluntly.

"Ok thanks" i said moving my hand to the back of my neck.

"Have fun.." He paused at the end of his sentence. " ..watching that kitten" he continued before being cut off.

That shocked me. I mean how would he NOT know i lied..he's a destroyer.

I look down at the kitten. "You are ONE lucky cat.."i said moving twords the couch and sat down and relaxed.

(She/he) jumped up onto my lap and circled on my lap and laid down.
As (she/he) was sleeping they purred.

"Good night (y/n)..."