kid! Goten x kid! reader

Ever since you met goten,and the son family,you have had the biggest crush on goten. You both are 12-13. He was a year older then you.

You never told the son family, about you not having parents,or siblings, you never knew them.

Until one day, the son family decided to ask if they could meet your family.
That shocked you quit a bit.

"Hey (Y/n); what about inviting your parents to a dinner party, tonight?" Goku asked you. "O-..oh.. I could ask them?"  Was my reply. And i think goten noticed something was wrong.

When you flew home, goten decided to follow you.

Goten p o v

Once she made it to her house, i watched threw the window. Only to see a lonely 12 year old. She sat in the corner hugging a rag doll, i decided to knock on her door.

(Y/n) p o v

I heard a knock on my door. 'Who could that be?' I thought putting my doll down and slowly walking to my door. I opened the door cautiously. Only to see, goten with his goofy grin and his jet black hair.

"Hi (Y/n)!" He said waving his hand.
"Hey.." I said. "May i come in?" He asked, i hesitantly opened the door.

"S-sure." I stutter, because of love and scared. I loved him, but i was scared he would find out i was lonely and had no one.

"So..where are your parents (y/n)?" He asked spinning around looking at the dusty and old cabin.

"Um..their..out?" I ended the sentence, sounding like a question.

"I see.." He said. He put his hands behind his back and looked at me.
"Your lying." He bluntly said. He lowered his eye lids of disbelief and his goofy smile was gone.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my chin. "Tell me the truth." He spat out bluntly again.

"I-..i don't know who my family is,and where" my eyes glued to the floor.
He let go of my chin. " is there anything i could do to see that lovely smile again" he smiled a goofy smile. And winked at me.

"I-i don't know.." I stuttered a little because of the wink. A tint of blush creeped up my face.

"Close your eyes." He said.
"Why?" I asked
"J-..just do it." He stuttered.
"O-..okay" i said closing my eyes.

Not soon after that i felt something soft touch my cheek (y'all be children.)

I open my eyes to see him blushing a little. He had a goofy grin on his face, but..he had..loving eyes.

"I love you (y/n)"

" i love you to"