Hat Stealer (Husk x reader)

You were bored. You couldn't think of any mischievous things to do. Angel, Charlie, and Vaggie we're out of the hotel. Niffty was busy as always. Alastor was where Lucifer knows where? You and Husk were the only ones downstairs. He appeared to be asleep on the couch after drinking a lot of cheap booze. Then you got an idea. You sneaked over to Husk. Taking off his hat. You giggled flying away before he wakes up. You went to your room.
Later you heard the front doors close. They were back. Then a few seconds later you heard Husk yell.
Husk: Where is my f***ing Hat?!?
You snickered. You decided to whee he hat and go out. That's what you did and Husk chased after you.
Husk: Y/n give it back!!!
Y/n: Come and get it Husky!!!
You turn the corner and you cursed. Dead End.
You turned around to be faced too faced with Husk. He smirked.
Husk: Looks like the the Princess is trapped.
You back against the wall with the hat behind your back. You had to think fast.
Y/n: Wait is that Angel stealing your Booze? When Husk turned his head you flew up above him. But Husk grabbed your leg than your waist. You looked into his brown/yellow eyes and he looked into your e/c eyes. Without thinking you smashed your lips with his. Husk was shocked, tensing up. But later he relaxed.
???: Oooo~!
You guys broke apart looking behind you. Charlie and Vaggie. Charlie was obviously Fangirling and Vaggie try to calm her down. You put Husks hat back on top of his head giving him a peck on the nose, before slipping out of his hands.
Y/n: See ya Husky.
You left Husk stunned and Charlie still Fangirling.