Battle Girls (Cherri x reader)

You were walking to Cherri's house. When you heard an explosion from a distance. You decided to fly instead of run. You flew up into the dark sky. When you get closer you say a flying machine and some red bombs and gun shooting. 'Oh Hell what did Cherri do this time ' You spotted Cherri in the distance shooting a giant bazooka.Which fires to the snake man, Sir Pentious. You swooped down be from behind, hitting Pentious behind the head. Making him fall and you landed next to Cherri.
Y/n: Hey Cherry babe.
Cherri: Hey love!
Pentious gets up hissing at us.
Y/n: Hiss to you to Scales.
Pentious: Why are you here?!?
Y/n: 1 because I can. 2 because I like spending time with my bomb here.
Pentious: You think you can defeat you winged B-
Y/n: You talk too much.
You roll your eyes, throwing a smoke bomb at Pentious's face. A giant span of red smoke explode.
Pentious: Get them!!!
You and Cherri beat the eggs up. Shooting, smashing, slicing, and exploding things. You then get out chains wrapping it around Pentious. He gets his tail wrapping it around your lower body.
Pentious: I blow you into Pieces!!!
Y/n: Mmm Kinky.
Pentious: Not like that!
( Hazbin hotel line with Pentious and Angel, hehe)
Cherri: Hands off my girl, old man!!!
You shoots Pentious's tail making him yelp. You then grab your chains, spinning it. You threw Pentious into his ship. Part of it explodes making it fall and crash into the ground.
Y/n: well that was easy.
Cherri: Oh Lucifer you know how much I love fighting with you!
She gives you a side hug. You give her a side hug back, kissing the top of her head. She kisses you on the cheek in return.