Cook (Alastor x reader)

It was morning. You open your eyes, looking at your alarm clock. 6: 45. You had five minutes to get ready and go down for breakfast before work. You yawned going to the bathroom. After washing,  you chose a cute dark red and black outfit. You went downstairs, you were greeted by your friends. Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty, and Angel dust.
Y/n: Morning, where's Alastor?
Angel: Radio dude is in the Kitchen with Kitty cat.
You went into the kitchen, to be surrounded by an amazing smell of Pancakes.
Alastor: Morning my dear!
You looked to see Alastor making pancakes while Husker mixed. You were surprised Husk was even helping Alastor.
Y/n: Morning Alastor! *turn to Husker* Huh, Husky you're helping Alastor cook?
Husk: *grumbles* I'm only doing this for the Booze...
You went up to Alastor hugging his torso.
Alastor: How did you sleep last night love?
Y/n: Fine, you?
Alastor: Would have been better if you were there.
Husk: Don't do any love-y things near me, sh*tbags.
You let go off Alastor and turn to Husk, putting your hand on your hip. Getting closer to him.
Y/n:  How would you feel if I slowly took away your Booze. Hmm~?
Husk grumbled.
Y/n: What was that?
Husk: F*ck off, you winged b**ch.
Y/n: *pretends to be offended" Ooo. Ouch. Is that supposed to be an insult, Husky boy?
*poke his nose* Remember who you messing with Kitty.
Husk:..... *glares*
Y/n: Hehe, that's what I thought.
You exit the Kitchen joining Charlie and the others. It was 5 minutes and you were dying to eat the pancakes. You enter the kitchen again. Alastor was finishing off the pancakes.
Y/n: Hey Honey! When are the Pancakes coming out?!? *whining*
Alastor: Whining at the cook isn't gonna help, my dear.
Y/n: Hmph.
He handed you all the plates. You catch them with your hands and wings carrying them to the counter. You immediately dug into the pancake. When you finished you kissed Alastor on the cheek going to the kitchen to put your plate in the sink. You came back out and Alastor was blushing and smiling at you.
Alastor: You liked the pancakes my dear?
Y/n: They were delicious.
Angel: You know what else would be delicious.
Y/n: NO! No! Angel, Shut up!