Alastor x reader

Requested by: TheShipMaster1

You were at the casino watching over Husker so he doesn’t get too drunk. Charlie’s orders not yours. You decided to go out to the roof to get some air. Husker can deal with himself for a few minutes. You relaxed sipping on (f/drink) When you felt a presence behind you. You turned around to come face to face with a wolf demon. 

WD: Hello there sweetheart~.

Y/n: What you want?

WD: I was just wondering if ya wanna have some fun~. 

He purred at fun, making chills run down your spin. 

Y/n: I’m sorry but I’m not interested. 

WD: Oh come on, you know you want this.

He gets closer pushing you against the railing. You growl, trying to push him off.

Y/n: Get off, you motherfu-

WD: Aye aye, save the pretty mouth for the event. 

The wolf starts rubbing his hands on your waist. You slowly reach down to your dagger. You grip it ready to stab him. But as soon as swing for it a pair of claws grab it. Looking up you see the bastard smirk.

WD: nah ah. I wanted to go easy on you but I guess we have to take you by force.

Y/n: We?

You looked to your right and left to see 2 more wolves. F!ck you thought. He grabs your arms trying to drag you. You start screaming.

Y/n: Let go of me, you Piece of Sh!ts!

You start flaring up trying to kick them off. But they were too strong. You should have brought those stupid guns. Suddenly one of the Wolves was thrown off the roof. 

WD: What the Hell?!?

You all turn to see the radio demon standing there with a wide smile on his face.

Y/n: Alastor?

WD: Who do you think you are, Antlers?

Alastor: I’m only gonna tell you once Gentleman. Let the Lady go and I will let you live. 

WD: Ha I dont think so Fuck off. 

You took this chance of distraction to twist the wolf’s hands and swing up to kick his face. Making him howl in pain. 

WD: You f!cking B!t-

Y/n: *smirk* Why don't you save the mouth for the final event sweetie~.

Before the Wolves could do anything black tentacles sprouted out from the ground throwing, pulling, and beating them up. You looked over at Alastor who was glower red with power. The screams slowly faded away as the portals closed. The radio demon looked at you.

Alastor: You alright my dear?

Y/n: Yes, But how- why are you here?

Alastor: I had a meeting with a gentleman here and I heard your voice.

Y/n: Well, Thank you Al.

Alastor: You’re welcome, sweetheart. Would like to head back down?

Y/n: I’d like that. 

Alastor offers his arm, you take it smiling as you two go to find Husker. 

(Sorry if it is not that good, I haven’t been writing in a while. Schools have been a pain in the ass. But if y'all have anymore requests I’ll happily take them) ~YJ