Alastor x HellHound!Reader

Requested by: BigBlueBeach

You were sitting at the bar sipping on (f/d). You were bored and not in a good mood. Husker wasn’t that good of a company, other than the fact he gives you drinks. Suddenly you heard the front door. You didn’t bother to turn around. When a pink, white spider Angel dust sat next to you. 

Angel: Hey there hotties. 

Husk: *groan*

Y/n: *growl* F*ck off Angel.

Angel: Ooo not in a good mood aren’t you Y/n.

Y/n: *growl*

Angel: Ok ok fine I’ll leave you alone. For now. *turns to husker* See ya Husky boy. 

Husk rolls his eyes leaving the bar and going to his room. Leaving you. A few minutes later you felt a presence behind you. 

Y/n: Angel if that’s you I will rip you apart. And not in a good way. 

Alastor: You alright love?

You turn to see your boyfriend, the one and only Radio Demon.

Y/n: Not really, Al. How was your day?

Alastor: The same as always. Picture shows and taking care of business. But right I want to know how you have been, my dear.

Y/n: Shitty…it’s been really boring without you. 

Alastor: Well. I’m here now.

You smiled a little.

Alastor: You know I do have something fun in mind~. 

---

Y/n: Oh Alastor~. You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this.

Alastor stood behind a bush in his deer form while you were next to him in your hound form. The land of the living was fun for one thing. Hunting. You two watched as a deer walked past. 

Alastor: *whisper* Ready my love?

Y/n: Whenever you are. *grin*

The two of you slowly sneak up on the deer. You were 10 feet away. Then the both of you jump at it. The deer ran away as you and Alastor laughed. Running after it. You chased the deer by the tail while Alastor teleported. We lead the deer to a dead end. You grin sinisterly as you get closer. You took one last look at the terrified deer’s face. Before…

---

You and Alastor laughed entering the Hotel.

Charlie: You’re back, where you have been?

Alastor: We just went out to have some fun. 

Angel: Ahh so a date~. You know what’s more fun than a date?

Vaggie: Oh shut it you slutty spider. 

You didn’t answer Angel and just sat on the couch. Alastor joined. You cuddled into him. Smiling. 

From the corner of your eyes you saw Charlie squealing and pushing everyone out. When everyone was out Alastor said in a low voice.

Alastor: I love you my dear.

Y/n: Love you too, Al.