💫 0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣ 💫

(swipe for song)

💫 January 17th, 6:45 💫

Narrator
I was running towards a building when I heard the sound of a very obnoxious alarm, one step after another, my breath was getting heavier. I lost control of how fast I fast going and fell.....

Leilanis POV
I got up quickly and inhaled, I realized that it was just a dream, and my stupid alarm wouldn't shut up. When I turned off my alarm, I saw that it was a Monday...YAY SCHOOL 😒.

I got out of bed rubbing my eyes and headed to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I turned the knob of the door, and felt that it was locked.

Leilani: DER HURRY UPPPP!

I knew it was Derek because my parents wake up earlier to go to work.

Derek: I just got in, sucks to suck, you have to wait.

I rolled my eyes as I scoffed, and went down stairs. I was going to the kitchen, until my dog melody came to my feet.

Leilani: Awwwhhh hey Mel, you hungry? I patted her head softly than went to grab her food. When I grabbed her food I saw a note on the fridge.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Me and dad are gonna be coming home later than usual, I sent money to your cards so you can go eat with your friends after school, but let each other know before you go, love you and be safe, love MUM

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I left the note and patted melody while pouring her food, and put her food back in the kitchen.

Oh hi 👋🏽, sorry forgot to introduce myself, I'm Leilani , I'm a junior in high school, I like playing soccer, skating on the weekends and after school with my friends, playing b-ball with Derek and SLEEPING. This is my face 😚

Socials :Insta: Leilani_montezFinsta: Izz_laniTiktok: Lelani

Socials :
Insta: Leilani_montez
Finsta: Izz_lani
Tiktok: Lelani

Leilani: oh and this is my ugly older bro Der (Derek)