🦋0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣🦋

Previously...

"I felt a pressence behind me so I turned..."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🦋 January 17th, 4:34 🦋

I saw mattia...

Leilani: oh hey
Mattia: hey
Mattia: good job in pe today
Leilani: oh thanks, you're not so bad yourself
Leilani: uhm..you want anything to eat?
Mattia: Nah its ok, Derek ordered pizza
Leilani: oh ok, ima head upstairs soon
Mattia: ok, see ya later

I just waiting for my pop tarts and I saw melody scratching on the door..

Leilani: Mel? Needa go to bathroom?

Melody barks and ill just take that as a yes. I opened the door and saw her run to do her business. Melody usually runs back inside after doing her business, so I decided to go get my pop tarts.

10 mins later

Melody was taking a while so I grabbed my plate and went outside and...

I saw these two men trying to drag her into their van, she was barking and I could see the fear in her eyes.

I put the plate down and saw them close the sliding door of the van and no sight of melody. 😧

leilani: HEYYY NOOO! MELODYYYYY

I quickly grabbed my shoes and accidentally knocked over the table and the plate fell on the ground.

I ran after the van until they were at a stop light, I went to the van and opened the sliding door.

Leilani: come on Mel
Man 1: fuck
Man 2: hurryyy! GO STOP HER!

The first man grabbed my arms, mel managed to bite onto his jacket, push him into the van and he fell down.

The second man got frustrated and got out of the van and went towards me, I went to grab melody by the collar but the first man pulled my legs and I fell face first on to the hard concrete.

My face started bleeding and I got up but I noticed the van started moving , I ran and tried to grab on to the top of the car but my hands were sweaty which cause my hands to slip.

I tried to run but I realized I had no shoes and I took one more step and realized I stepped on a large piece of glass.

I screamed in pain and winced and cried because the van was gone, which meant melody was gone. I look at my foot with the glass, I took it out and bit my tongue and squinted my eyes to hold in the pain. I picked up my shoes and walked back home...

Derek's POV (while Leilani was downstairs)

We were playing gta than mattia walked in.

10 mins later
I heard Leilani scream and stood up. Than I heard a plate smash

My eyes widened I got off my bean bag and ran down stairs with no hesitation.