I love you okay?...(6)

Kenny's POV

I slowly woke up to an angelic voice that could make anyone die of it's greatness, I could hear

You knock me out, I fall apart...
I could hear the pain in his voice

Look at where we are, Look at where we started.

I know I don't deserve you Eliza...

But hear me out... That would be enough...

If I could spare his life, if I could trade his life for mine~ He'd be standing here right now and you would smile...

That would be enough...

He smiled to himself and I slowly started to clap "Oh K-Ken! I didn't know you were awake" he looked sad so I decided to hug him and of course he hugged back but slowly "Golly, well Ken do you mind if I go outside for a sec?" He looked at me smiling showing his beautiful braces. "Of course Buttercup!" I smiled back at him before he got up and went outside. I could tell he was going to smoke because I accidentally once gave him a cigarette to calm down as a child and it became a habit for him and I felt sorry, I went outside with him. He was smoking a cigarette and I got a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it with my lighter and breathed in with a lot of smoke in my mouth and kissed Butters blowing the smoke in his mouth. Oh fuck-  Leo was shocked, and he accidentally dropped his cigarette and looked at me "W-what the fuck?" He looked like he was about to cry "I love you okay?..." I looked in the other direction and blushed "I-I love you too Ken," he smiled while blushing "R-really?" I looked at him with a smile "Y-Yes Ken!" He replied. I put my hands around his waist and kissed him this time he kissed back, I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, he opened his mouth and are tongues explored each others mouth, soon after we split apart for a thing called, OxYgEn! And our saliva was connected as we parted. I smiled at him and we intertwined our hands and went back inside with him "Oh and of fucking course we have school tomorrow" I yeeted my phone after I read the email and pouted but then Leo kissed my cheek and smiled. Oh holy moly he's adorable- I basically screech in my head about how adorable he is until his sister 'Lia' came out of the room and ruined the moment ¡^¡ "Oh um by the way Buttercup would you like to my boyfriend?", "Of course Ken!!!" He smiled happily  "Oh so the boys have finally got together, ey?" Her thick  french accent made it hard to understand her but who really cares i've got the cutest fucking boyfriend any boy or girl could want! I smiled "shush frenchie!" I playfully whisper-yelled at her! "Oh c'mon" she rolled her eyes at me. Again who cares?!

A/N this is the longest chapter I've ever fucking wrote- it's like 520 words long lol- hElP mE