Lovely|7

Butters POV

My adopted sister went back up to Karen's room because Karen had woken up. I stared at the wall until Kenny had pulled me into a kiss, and the kiss turned into making out but again we had to stop because of fucking OXYGEN!!! I had laid down on the couch-bed which was super uncomfortable laying on, and Ken started to play with my hair and wrap his legs over my waist "You want the TV on don't you?" He chuckled because he knew I didn't like silence "Tomorrow at school is going to suck" I sighed stressed as he had turned a cartoon on. Goddammit Ken, really Barney the fucking dinosaur? I cringed at my own thoughts and I accidentally fell asleep again. I soon woke up and it was pitch black, Kenny was snuggled up next to me but I was crying, I was terrified of the dark since I was born. I had seen Kenny waking up so I had freaked out, didn't move, but I was still sobbing "Baby" he cooed "What's wrong?" He held me in his arms protectively and kissed every where on my face "d-ar-dark..", "Oh baby come here" he said a few minutes after he had released me from his grasp. I snuggled up into his arms and had fell asleep right after feeling Kenny kiss my forehead, I smiled in my sleep.

I am sorry for giving you guys a short chapter, I was busy trying to cry myself to sleep;^; again I'm very sorry for the short chapter :(

Chapter Words:266