I D K |9

If you know me irl no you don't 🤬WARNING SMUT!!! Kenny's POV
I had heard my precious bean yell at me to be nice to Craig and grunted, I walked to butters and kissed his cheek. He turned redder then my knuckles when I punched a girl in the face for calling Karen a slut I'm still proud of that. I covered his face in kisses until someone texted me

Lil bitch Token 🤔😌
Nice to know you got a man
Me
Eye-
(IM SORRY FOR THIS THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHOLESOME 😭 THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT SO DONT MAKE FUN OF MEEE)
I looked away from my phone,nuzzled Leo's neck and began sucking his neck. He moaned a little "K-ken not in school" (with consent of course) I didn't care as I took him into a bathroom no one went to. I put my hand down his pants and boxers, I palmed and teased him as he moaned very loudly but covered his mouth. I gave him a look that said may I ? And he nodded, I took his pants and boxers off, he looked away as I did the same. I took his and my shirt off and got something out my book bag, it was lube. (Why you have lube in your backpack bro ) I put some lube on my finger and pushed one in his tight ass, he hissed in pain "don't worry hun things will get better soon" I said as I put a second in. He nodded after a few minutes and I added a third, he was moaning a lot but kept covering his mouth, "want me to hurry up?" He nodded fast. I took my fingers out and positioned myself near- after lubing myself up of course- his hole and thrusted in slowly, Leo hissed in pain, "tell me when to move love" he nodded his head saying okay after 5 minutes he told me to move, I moved and he squirmed. I started thrusting in slowly but quickly picked up the pace. Leo moaned but still covered his mouth I took his hand away "I wanna hear ya babe" I pleaded, he nodded. I thrusted harder and faster he moaned so loud each time, I hit a spot and he yelled "AGH~ RIGHT THERE~~~" he made a lewd face and I hit it again, I realized it was his prostate and I kept abusing the spot. "KENNY~" he laughed and moaned. I kept abusing this spot until Leo came, he came all over me and his chest, I had too soon after. We kept going until the end of school 😏 (WHY THE FUCK IS A SMIRK FACE THERE I WROTE THIS MONTHS AGOOO)