A bad day

So I was in the nursery for a while and when I got woken up I had messed my diaper. The lady came in changed my diaper and then she took me to a another room where she put me in a high chair and started to feed me. I hated the food so I didn't open my mouth until the lady took me out of the chair and poured lots of water into my diaper. This felt disgusting and she then left me in a diaper at the reception so everyone could see that I was a 16 year old who is in a very wet diaper. This was not good as a lot of people came in and laughed at me. I was so scared that I messed myself and because I was making the room smell so bad the lady came back in and put me in the high chair and started feeding me more. I ate all of the food but because I didn't eat it first time I am being punished more. The lady put me in a stroller took me to a busy shop and shouted I think my 16 year old needs a diaper change. I started to cry when she shoved a pacifier into my mouth I didn't like this at all. She took me into every lane and shouted it. She then walked over to some diapers and put them in a basket. We went to the checkout where I feel asleep and the lady changed me when we got back. We got back and I got changed I was then put into a crib until my mum came in to pick me up. She took me to are car and drove me home she carried me in and told me to go to bed I did evan though I wasn't going to fall asleep. I woke up a hour later when my mum told me we were going to a restaurant for dinner. I got excited because I never really eat out but then I realised that I would be in a onesie looking like a baby. We got in the car and drove to are near by stake house. When we got there I was put in the stroller and we walked in they gave us a table and my mum asked for a big high chair it turns out that they had one just my size. We are are dinner until I had to poop so I lifted my bum in the air a little and it all came out. My mum took me to get changed but when we got there it was in use we waited outside of it until a girl around my age left with her mum and a diaper bag I thought it was only me but.after I got changed I went to find the girl and gave her my number so we could be friends.