Extra punishment

After the sleepover me and Lucy are still friends but are mums aren't so sure. As an extra punishment I got spanked at home and then my mum made me mess and wet my diaper. She then took me to the mall still in the messy diaper and in every shop we went to she would do a diaper check and shout it out loud. After we were done with that part of the punishment we went to a restaurant for lunch and I was made to sit in a high chair still I'm my messy diaper and eat baby food. Finally the extra punishment is over well that's what I thought. We walked out of the restaurant with my full diaper on show. My mum with my diaper bag around her shoulder.we went to an area where there was a lot of mums with their babies doing a class and my mum looked at me and nodded we got in the class and all the other mums looked at me and then my diaper. What I didn't realise is that if a baby needs a diaper change then a mum volunteer gets to change it. I was sat in the middle of the room with all the mums looking at me when a lady came up to me and put me on her hip. She was really good looking and seemed nice. She took me to the changing room and as she was changing my diaper she asked me why and i told her it was a punishment. She then put a pacifier in my mouth and said that she might use it on her 17 year old daughter Alice.

 She then put a pacifier in my mouth and said that she might use it on her 17 year old daughter Alice

I was token back to my mum and as we left I peed a little. We were finally done with my punishment from last night .