Spain

After we got past all the security we got in a taxi and headed to are villa. It was a long drive to get there and I ended up falling asleep.when I wake up we were about 30 minutes away and I peed my diaper while asleep. Zoe was still asleep so I didn't wake her up. I got bored so started to look out the window and try and picture the house we are staying in. We had 5 minutes till we got there so I gave Zoe a nudge and said were almost there. We finally pulled up onto the drive and got are bags from the car. We ran inside and the first thing I saw was two high chairs and a massive kitchen. We entered the sitting room and found two baby bouncers. We looked around and there was loads of rooms Their was a games room and a gym I was so excited. We had almost finished exploring the house when we found two doors with flowers on. We opened the doors and it was a pink and blue nursery. I got the blue room and Zoe got the pink one we got all are things inside and asked for a change. When they were putting new diapers on us they put smaller ones on which turned out to be swim diapers. We both ran and jumped into the pool for ages.we got out and dried of we got changed into normal diapers and were put into bouncers. We got told that we were going out for dinner tonight and that we should have a nap so we can stay up late tonight.