Notices

…………………………………………………………………

Hey, before we start the story, I would like to notify all headcanons in this fanfic, and thank all the talented writers who inspired me to write this first book of mine.

Please note that this is my first book. English is NOT my first language, and I don't technically know how to write a story...?

The timeline of this world is set basically the same as the original undertale’s true pacifist ending, but with X-tale’s characters, and the story plot slightly changed.

Cross’ age in this book would be around 19. His appearances will remain the same, except that the red horizontal zig-zag under his left eye will be gone. ( Since the zig-zag only exists when XChara is in his body )
Cross’ personality will have slight changes due to being in a pacifist ending. ( And the X-event doesn’t exist here--) Overall, he is pretty pleasant.

Chara and Frisk’s appearance doesn’t change, both their age headcanon is 14. Due to being in a pacifist, they will also have ‘nicer’ personalities.

Papyrus, is… Well, Papyrus. He doesn’t have a big role in the story, meaning he will only be appearing in the characters’ dialogues.

Nightmare is just his cannon personality (But you’ll see, there are some changes)

It might be a bit boring in the beginning of the story, but bear with me, it'll be lovely.

Also the updating times are yet to be decided, some chapters take longer than others, so I'll pop in that chapter whenever it's ready or whenever I can.

…………………………………………………………………

All art belongs to their rightful owners, none of the art included in this book is mine. 
(Although they might be replaced with my own art in the future development, but at the moment, none of the artworks are mine.)

Thank you for reading 'til here ! Wish you a nice day, wish you the best luck for everything.
Love you.

- Lawless