CHAPTER FIVE

do u like this book so far i'm so unsure if u guys like it or nah

***

Home by 8.

Jungkook decided to ignore that order Taehyung gave him this afternoon before he rushed off with the older's credit card to go on a huge shopping spree to feel better about himself. This whole Jennie- thing was getting to him and the boy didn't like the feeling of being a replacement of someone he could never ever live up to. That girl seemed to have been perfect and everything Taehyung ever wanted.

Little did he know that there was more to this story.

Well, now it was already around 10pm and Jungkook had successfully ignored Taehyung's eight phone calls. He probably thought that Jungkook just ran off with all his money but that wasn't the case, Jungkook was determined to come back later that night, once he had figured out how he'd move on.
Or until he was too drunk to have bad thoughts any further.

The boy downed his seventh beer this evening, a boundary crossed already after the third one. Jungkook was a light weight who usually never drank alcohol at all, so you could guess how drunk he was by now.
He sat at the bar, crying to the barkeeper about his horrible life.

"And then, I turned 16 and everything went downhill!", the boy sobbed, head falling down onto his arms that he could barely lift anymore. "Oh, really", the barkeeper hummed, not paying much attention to the smaller boy. Customers like this weren't rare, they happened to come here every night, it was quite fascinating how different lives can turn out, yet they're all hurt the same way.

Felix had heard it all already.
He was currently polishing some cocktail glasses while listening to Jungkook's story about how his dog died when he turned 16 and it was the worst birthday he ever had. Topped by the seventeenth birthday of course but the boy wasn't there yet.

"And y'know what!", Jungkook grumbled in frustration, "Now I'm living with this super attractive guy and we're kinda boyfriends but he's not really into me. Actually-, he's paying me. I'm from Los Angeles but I got here to change my life, now everything did change and I hate it even more. Well, I got eaten out for the first time ever, that's fun! But besides from that-, I really miss my Mom."

"You're the first who connects sexual pleasure in his next phrase with his mom", Felix mumbled a little taken aback. "You sure you're alright?"

"What do you mean", Jungkook pouted, "If you're trying to say I have Mommy issues, fuck off. I don't. If anything, I have daddy issues. And right now, my Daddy is home and calls me every two seconds and it sucks."

The blonde guy facepalmed himself before he started mixing some drinks for other customers who were sober enough to order drinks. Jungkook however thought he was drinking beer still but actually- he was sipping on apple juice. Looks the same, tastes not the same but Jungkook wouldn't know.

"Why won't you just go home then? He's obviously worried if he keeps calling you, don't you think?"
"No", Jungkook whined. "He wants me to be this bitch named Jennie. But I'm not. I have a dick and I'm not as pretty as she was. Well I don't even know if she even was that pretty but still. I'll never be her and it sucks. If I was her he would like me so much more"

"Oh, Kookie", a low voice behind followed by a sigh made the younger flinch around and look into the eyes of the boy he was just calling his Daddy a minute ago. And he had heard it all. Felix laughed when he realized that Jungkook fucked up and his boyfriend found him. "Didn't know your man is Kim Taehyung", he said, bowing slightly to the quite famous guy in front of him.
"We're not official for the public yet, so I'd prefer if you keep this to yourself", Taehyung hummed lowly. "Thanks for taking care of him though. He can be quite .. something."