CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

this chapter probably sucks and is pretty short but i have the BIGGEST headache omg im sorry

***

Jungkook thought it'd be easier to resist.
Smelling Taehyung's perfume once again, a soft mix of vanilla and strawberries along with seeing his face up so close that he could see exactly how a smile formed itself on the older's pretty lips. He leaned back on the sofa, watching Jungkook closely without saying anything for a while. That this made Jungkook even more nervous and uncomfortable was actually pretty present to the older, but it was the exact thing Taehyung wanted to achieve.

"Just tell me what you're trying to tell me instead of staring at me like that"
Jungkook anxiously moved on Taehyung's lap, wanting to flee but stay at the same time. He longed for Taehyung's kisses, yet he knew he couldn't handle his feelings towards the boy if he'd let him back inside his heart.

"Oh, you really want me to speak it out loud?", Taehyung smirked and to Jungkook that smile seemed evil as fuck.
"Not sure", he grumbled, looking away. He felt insecure and he had no clue why. Shouldn't he be used to Taehyung's whole way of being by now?

"Well, Koo", Taehyung leaned forwards, almost letting their lips touch. "I know you love to make yourself believe that I'm still in love with Jennie, and you have a way of making me the bad guy in everything. I kinda get it though, you're afraid of your own feelings and that's okay. But as much as you hate to hear it and as much as you'll deny it in about two seconds, I'm in love with you and not with anyone else."

For about a minute there was silence.

They had never spoken about their feelings for each other and Jungkook was convinced that Taehyung wasn't feeling the same way. Now that he said it, Jungkook only knew one thing to reply to this, "No you're not."

They were quiet again.

Until Taehyung started laughing bitterly, "Who are you to tell me who I'm in love with?"
"You don't even know me", Jungkook let out, "You can't love me."

"Well, hate to break it to you but I'm still pretty sure I'm in love with you, dumbass", Taehyung rolled his eyes.
Jungkook crossed his arms and looked more annoyed than ever, "Okay but I was in love with you first."

Taehyung was about to lose it, was Jungkook seriously admitting his feelings while being a brat and still complaining even though he got Taehyung to confess to him?
"I was in love with you the second I met you", Taehyung snapped, trying to top Jungkook's statement because he wouldn't let him get away with that.

"Too bad, I loved you before you even knew I existed. Watched all your movies, actually I'm a fanboy and-"

"Bro", Taehyung grunted, "You haven't watched a single movie of mine, you didn't even knew about Jennie. Stop lying?!"

"I still loved you first", Jungkook pouted, "You can't take that away from me too! You always take everything away from me!"
"Like what?", Taehyung asked confused.

"My virginity, my first love, my heart-, everything! I seriously hate you at this point", Jungkook grumbled and then got up from Taehyung's lap and sat down on the other end of the sofa. Taehyung let out the biggest sigh, "This is not going the way I wanted it to go."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Too bad."

"I want to talk things out with you, Jungkook. Tell you the story about Jennie and everything", Taehyung hummed a little disappointed, "I want to start over."

"I told you I'm leaving you", Jungkook repeated his words he said a lot of times before. "And I still don't want to hear about your Ex. She's annoying and I hate that she had you first."