CHAPTER TWENTY

***

"We can meet up tomorrow", Jungkook groaned into the phone, "I'm busy right now."
Mark was on the other end of the call, asking Jungkook for the third time today if he was free to hangout, and everytime Jungkook replied with no he would ask what important thing he was doing all freaking day.
"No, it's none of your business", Jungkook said, kneeling down behind a huge van that stood next to the movie set.

Yes, he visited Taehyung's set, on his own. Without bringing Mark here. He was pretty sure that this was for the best since the other had no clue that Jungkook knew Taehyung personally. And Jungkook was simply curious, he wanted to see who he was shooting with, what the movie was like and most important-, he wanted to see if the kissing scenes were real.
He couldn't stand the thought of Taehyung kissing someone else, it had ruined his past few nights, always making him feel anxious whenever he woke up in the middle of the night by dreaming of Taehyung with someone else.

It wasn't that he was obsessed with the older or tried to keep him from moving on, it was just that this hurt him so bad. All of it.
He regretted the day he left so, so much and Taehyung never left his mind.

Jungkook tried to make himself think that this wasn't love what he was feeling now, he didn't want to believe that he left the one person that ever made him truly feel something. He hadn't been in love before, Taehyung showed him love. And now he was out there, kissing someone else.
Of course, the boy wanted the older to be happy eventually-, someday he should end up having kids and a huge house with garden and everything he ever dreamed of. Maybe once Jungkook had all those things himself, he'd be ready to give Taehyung the chance as well to find happiness. That way of thinking was egoistic and Jungkook knew that, yet he couldn't help it.

And there he was, standing in front of the cameras while looking like god himself. He had his hair brushed back, dyed black and it fell in curls. It grew longer over the past few months and his exposed forehead made Jungkook feel things again. Not having to watch him through a screen made his heart ache and his dick a tiny little bit harder. Taehyung just stood there, talking to the girl that seemed to be the main actress. She was also pretty, long dark hair and pretty big eyes. Exactly what everyone looked for in a girl. They were going through their script, Taehyung speaking to her softly, eyes resting on her the whole time.
Jungkook wanted those eyes on him-, he let out a sigh and then got interrupted by a guy with a camera behind him, "Hello? Who are you?", the guy asked and made Jungkook flinch around. "Are you part of his set?", he asked again and Kook quickly shook his head.

"N-no", he admitted, knowing he'd get thrown off the set immediately.

But the guy only nodded and grinned a little, "So what are you doing here then?"
Jungkook didn't get it yet, he had no idea that this guy wasn't part of the set as well. He had a camera and he tried to catch a glimpse of everything going on too-, just like Kook.

"I'm just watching", Jungkook said quietly.

"Him?", the guy pointed onto Taehyung. "Aren't you the guy who was his assistant for a while? I saw you at the airport with him once."

Jungkook gulped, "Y-yeah that's me", he said, the guy's grin getting even bigger.

The boy had no idea that the other was recording every word he said. "So you're not his assistant anymore? Or why are you hiding behind a car?"

"I-", Jungkook didn't know what to say. Then he got distracted by the scene in front of them starting, he saw the girl pushing Taehyung away and he saw her yelling at him, awfully much reminding him of the times when he was the one Taehyung was fighting with. And for a second, just a tiny little moment, he forgot that this was just a movie. "She doesn't deserve him", he said, eyes filling up with tears. "He's too good to be pushed away-"