CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

last chapter guys :))) the epilogue to this book is still coming tho!!!
enjoy it ((:

oh and warning: smuuuut in publicccc

***

"Oh god I think I'm about to throw up", Jungkook stuttered, holding onto Taehyung's arms as they sat down in the huge waiting hall of the airport. "Why-", Tae asked confused, worriedly putting his arms around the boy that seemed to lose all his balance with every step he took.
"I think I'm scared of flying", Jungkook said, holding his tummy. Right now he couldn't decide if it were butterflies or aching pain that made him feel sick.

"You flew a hundred times before, honey"

"I never flew to Las Vegas to get married to my rich boyfriend who also happened to be my sugardaddy at some point", Kook whined, "I have every right to panic."
"Dude I've never been a sugardaddy-"
"Well but kinda", Jungkook argued and then pushed Taehyung off him, "Why did you have to make me fall in love with you, I'm so not ready to be in love."

"Should've thought of that before coming to New York to be my fuckboy", Taehyung winked and then grabbed Jungkook by his hand to pull him over to a kiosk where he would get him some water and a snack to calm the nervous boy down. "Babe, babe, babe", Taehyung suddenly said after Jungkook was biting onto his veggie snack (yes he was doing this thing called healthy lifestyle now that he was about to be a married man.), "What", Jungkook asked a little annoyed because Taehyung was pinching his arm in excitement.
"What if we ask our friends to join us in Las Vegas-, we should have a bachelor party before getting married, shouldn't we?"

"Taehyung we don't have friends", Jungkook laughed out, "Who would you want to invite?!"

"I-", Taehyung had no arguments for that. "What if we celebrate our own bachelor party then?"

"We aren't supposed to celebrate that together, it is supposed to be the last evening in freedom. Some people even fuck someone else just because it is the last day without being married." Jungkook tried to explain Taehyung the principle of the whole bachelor party thing.
"Well but we could fuck each other", Taehyung grinned, wiggling his brows, "And pretend we are someone else~"

"Roleplay?", Jungkook liked that thought.

"What if I play a hot doctor that thinks you should be taken care of for a night?", Tae suggested, pulling Jungkook a little closer by his waist.
"I mean, you could do that", Jungkook hummed, "If my fiance doesn't mind me having sex with a hot doc."

"I'm sure he'll be fine with that", Taehyung hummed, "He can go fuck someone else too."

"Oh my god what if I pretend to be a fanboy of yours that gets fucked by his superstar?", Jungkook asked, eyes lightening up, "Oppa Tae please let me have your babies!!"

"Babe-"
"What", Kook crossed his arms, "If you get to pretend to be someone else then I can do the same."

"Fine, let's do that", Taehyung agreed, "The first part of the night is my turn, then it's yours."

They giggled like little boys for a while, both excited for what was awaiting them as they sat back down and waited for their flight. Even Jungkook's nervousness was almost gone as well.
"Do your parents even know you're marrying?", Jungkook asked suddenly, "I never met them-"

Taehyung inhaled deeply, "Well I'm sorry but you can't ever meet them", he shrugged, "They passed away ages ago."
"I'm sorry", Jungkook immediately said, "It was so insensitive of me to bring this up."

"You didn't know, baby", Taehyung leaned forwards, kissing Kook's cheek softly. "I never told anybody. But they would be disappointed in me anyways for marrying a boy."
"Did they know you're gay?", Kook asked curiously, not sure if it was okay to ask but Taehyung finally seemed okay with talking to him about it.