(AfterDeath)

Request by SilvyTheHedgie sorry this request took so long but, here ya go-

-----

lking down the street. The sound of rain splattering on the floor filled the mood he was in. Despair. He had just gotten out of a relationship and had moved out. He was filled with sorrow and anger, not knowing what he had done.

Geno decided he would reach out to his friend, Reaper.

They hadn't been friends for long, they met around a month ago, he had flirted with Geno a few times but he hadn't thought nothing of it.
Apart from the flirting, he was all around a decent person, he was a bit of a sadist, but we'll ignore that-

Reaper sat with a smirk, typing on his computer. I wonder what he was doing on there. Typing, he heard a weak knock on the door. It was 2 am; so he had no idea who was there and why. Slowly, he got up and peeked through the lock hole. Standing there he could make out a figure. He opened the door to see a soaked Geno, with a frown on his face.

Reaper couldnt help but laugh, his friend, at 2 am, was standing there at his doorstep, drenched.
He abruptly let out laughter as Geno cursed at him. After a few minutes he let Geno in, offering some of his clothes to wear. Geno reluctantly accepted and stepped in the bathroom to change. Stepping out of the bathroom he could see a movie on with snacks 'How did he get all this prepared in like.. what.. 4 minutes?-'

Rudely his thoughts were interrupted by an eager Reaper, inviting Geno to sit down. He went and sat down next to a confused face. He was immediately flooded with questions.
"Well you see..."
Geno sat on him and his partner's bed.
He was getting lectured again for stuff  he didnt even do.

He had had enough. He splurged out
"WERE DONE. IM SICK OF YOU DOING THIS ALL THE TIME!"
Geno ran out, holding back tears as he grabbed a suitcase, which he had actually been preparing for when he would finally leave.

And that's how he got into this position

"..Wow Geno.. I'm so sorry"
Reaper hugged his sad friend whilst Geno enraged into a sobbing state, crying on reapers shoulder.
The hooded skeleton felt a tingling feeling.. of rage.. of something he hasn't felt before for someone..
Sympathy?
No.. hes a sadist.
He dismissed this newfound feeling and comforted Geno.
Geno could hardly speak, he had to eat back tears from rushing down his wet bones.
He hiccups and took gasps breaths.. he was truly heartbroken.

Reaper grabbed Genos face, he didnt know if he was gonna regret what he was gonna do but,
He sighed and kissed Geno roughly, mainly to stop his crying.
Geno was in shock.
His eyes were wide open (like he had a choice-)
He reluctantly kissed back.

A few years later

A date.
He could only remember the day he cried on  Repaer's shoulders like it was yesterday.
He smiled at the thought but then was soon interrupted by the waiter asking him if he was lost
"Wha-" Geno realised, and his white cheeks lit up with pink from embarrassment, as he saw reaper smirking and laughing at the table, staring at his dumbfounded lover.

"You little-!"
He sighed and sat next to Reaper, who was not surprisingly, still laughing.
They soon got their drinks and food and while eating, reaper grabbed Genos hand and kissed his cheek.
Geno blushed a little, but wasnt too flustered as Reaper did this all the time. Mainly to calm the anxiety that Geno gained when at public places.

After the dinner, they walked home in the rain. It reminded Geno of when he broke up with his ex, sad memories refilled him but Reaper soon noticed this and comforted him, telling him that Its okay, and that hes here.

----
The same cafe as where they'd first met.. a small but welcoming cafe in the abstracts of town, by the many shops and stores surrounding it; it was seen as an obscurity to go there and eat, with many restaurants available. But this didnt stop Reaper from dragging Reaper to where they had once met.

This wasnt for nothing though, reaper had a plan, and you can probably tell what it is.
You guessed it, Reaper was planning to propose (Yes I know I do these wedding things too much, but shush.)
He had a box, which at first glance would look like his d- I'm not even gonna say it.
He gripped onto the box and pulled it out under the table that they were at.
All the staff were prepared as Reaper had told them prior.
This meant that the few customers that were there, where told to keep as loud as possible, so it would be a shock and a scene when Reaper would propose.

Glee on their faces, the curious faces looked at the couple as Reaper brushed a soft smile over his face

"Uh.. Geno..?"
"Yes, Reaper?"

Reaper knelt down and popped the question.
"Will you marry me Geno?"

Tears in no time rushed to Genos eyes and he hugged Reaper, saying yes to the point he couldn't make out another work before spilling into happy tears.

----
Geno looked at his dress. At first, he didn't want to wear one. But convinced by his friends, finally he was convinced enough to wear one.

The dress was abit to revealing for Geno, but being a male, it wouldn't really come to any problems.
The dress was white and was clear laced around the chest area and sleeves. The parts that were like that were glittery, contrasting with the plain white base of the dress itself
It had Roses and drills at the bottom of the dress, making it flowy. Genius couldnt decide whether to get a short or long dress so he just got it to knee length.

Getting ready, he met up with his two friends who were gonna lead him down the aisle. And then it happened.
It felt like seconds..

"I do."