Escape

Lilac lays in her cell. She cried quietly, because she is a prisoner of the Gumm-Gumm King, Gunmar The Black!! When he first met her, he fell in love with her, but he learned that she already has a mate, a dragon named Raven. So he captured her and forced her to marry him! She kept crying until a Gumm-Gumm came and said in Troll, "Gunmar said that he would like to see you!" Lilac got angry and shook her head no. Then the Gumm-Gumm grabbed her arm and pulled her to Gunmar's room. The evil troll threw her on Gunmar's huge bed and left, closing and locking the door. She layed on the Dark Underlord's bed and cried. Why me?!, she thought. Out of all the pretty girls in Arcadia and it had to be me!, she thought once more. Thirty minutes later, she felt a hand stroking her hair and rubbing her back. She looked up to see the Dark lord himself! She gulped, while tears streamed down her face. She looked away, but Gunmar gently grabbed her chin so she can face him. "Aw, there's no need to cry, my love." Gunmar said as he wiped her tears away. "W-W-Why did you choose me? Why?!" Lilac cried to him. He smirked and said, "Because you are beautiful and smart. You're also strong and you have great powers that are beyond the limits!" He was right. Lilac is a skilled warrior, trained by Draal and the new Trollhunter, Angor Rot. She is also the daughter of a dragon and a werewolf. Her mother was the werewolf and her father, the dragon. But her mother died, when she was 9 years old. She tore away from her memories and pushed Gunmar away from her, but he growled and grabbed Lilac. Then he forced a kiss on her lips. She tried to fight, but he was much stronger that she was. Even more when he touched the Hearthstone once and his blue marking turned to orange. His markings are still orange, even when he was defeated in the event of the Eternal Night. He stopped and looked at Lilac. Her wolf ears were down and she whimpered like a little puppy. He smirked again and said, "You look so cute when your wolf ears are down like that." He chuckled. He then ripped off Lilac's black tank-top. Lilac covered her black bra and Gunmar giggled as he saw Lilac's face filled with blush as embarrassment. He then tore off her black shorts to reveal her underwear. Lilac said in panic, "Please, stop this!! PLEASE!!" But he ignored her and went on top of her and started kissing her. Lilac tried everything she could to get him off of her, but she was not as strong as him. He then licked her neck and shoulder. She begged him to stop, but he kept going on kissing her and licking her neck and shoulders. She soon gave up by putting her hands on his back and started to rub it. He grinned as he felt her warm hands on his back. He gently rubbed her legs. Then he rubbed her sides with both of his huge claws. Lilac moaned as he licked, rubbed, and kissed her. He moaned too. Gunmar felt his tail connected with Lilac's wolf tail. He smirked and went more intense on her.

They both got tired soon and slept together. Lilac pretended to be asleep, so she can escape! She waited for Gunmar to fall asleep. By the time Lilac heard his light snores, she carefully climbed out of his arms and grabbed her clothes, put them on, and headed for the door. Sadly, it was locked. "Crap!" She cursed quietly to herself. But there was a window, and it was unlocked! She quickly put her socks and shoes on and grabbed her pink-blade sword, put it on her back and jumped out of the window to the nearest tree. She looked back at Gunmar's bedroom window and said to herself, "Goodbye Gunmar the Black, now and forever!" She jumped out of the tree and headed to Trollmarket to tell her team what he did to her.

Gunmar woke up and saw his mate sleeping under the covers. "Time to wake up, my beloved mate." He smiled and he pulled the covers to see his mate was gone!! It was only a pile of pillows to make it look like a person was sleeping there. His eyes were wide with shock and anger. He roared loud and noticed that the window was opened. He said, "She escaped through the window! I should've locked it!" He smashed and break things in his fury. How could she leave me?! he thought with fury and rage. I thought she enjoyed what we did last night! he thought once more. Then his guards and his blind adviser came in to check on him. Dictatious asked, "Is everything alright Mi'Lord?" He turned to him, his eye blazing with orange fire and replied, "Lilac escaped last night. MY MATE LEFT ME!!!!" Dictatious then said, "Then we shall send patrols to find and bring her back here!" "No! The sun is up! We have to wait until the sun sets." Gunmar replied. "Very well, then. Is there anything you need?" Dictatious asked his Dark Lord. Gunmar growled, "Leave me. NOW!!" Dictatious and the guards bowed to him before leaving his room and closing the door. Gunmar sighed and sat on his side of the bed. He looked at the side on where Lilac used to sleep with him. He tore away from the memory and said to himself, "I will find you, Lilac. And when I do, I will kill everyone you loved and you will be mine and mine forever!!" He roared. He then layed on his bed and took a nap. 

Sorry if this chapter is short!! But I hoped you enjoyed! If you have any ideas on new OCs, don't be shy and suggest them! And about Draal being alive, I know everyone loves him and I decided to put him in my story! This story is after the events of the Eternal Night. I'll see you guys soon. Adios, amigos! PEACE! 😍😍😎😊😊😺